Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Symphy, cocalar style!

steljan

steljane... in primul rand,, cat de prost poti sa fii ca sa asculti de gigel si 3lfitza,, al doilea rand ai un praf de char, nici macar mie nu-mi mai e frica ... chiar te rog sa revii.. si pentru spartu de gigel, praf iss : abia astept se ne vorbim pe hv,, daca mai e vrodata instare sa fie hero
doar glumeam :D asa ziceai si atunci ca am praf de char si iti dadeam la 0 dar asta nu conteaza va agitati prea tare pt jocu asta :D

gigel

si pentru spartu de gigel, praf iss : abia astept se ne vorbim pe hv,, daca mai e vrodata instare sa fie hero
witch means u are a moar fail iss, if u need reroll on another race iss, only to hope u can win hero.. hahaha

sry muQQea for ruining your plans with your iss/pp Blbl, and sry for not getting hero on my new iss. QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQqqqQqqQqQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQqqqQqqqQqQqQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQqqQqQqQqQqQQqQQ

to sum it up, i kept my word ..unlike fo failures/liers:
i dont play this game for hero, but if i get it, that will be on gigel

after this fail, gigel will be box. gl with blbl muQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQea

Avilyn

Banned
ppl still play on this troll server lol...online over 9000 :rolleyes:..server with no future/no competition/and only boxes...i/m surprised there is still some drama but it looks like is more lame then the server

gigel

ppl still play on this troll server lol...online over 9000 :rolleyes:..server with no future/no competition/and only boxes...i/m surprised there is still some drama but it looks like is more lame then the server
our 'pro' players moved to wrath server.. and they failed. there are still some players left, and some retarded competition ..so this server is still worth my time.

Windfure!!1

how did we actually fail?
sensi hero
i didnt lose hero last 10 months
what fail u talkin about?
5 wards clam
rly nais fail
the only fail here is u rerolling on a dead server gigel

gigel

sensi hero
5 wards clam
rly nais fail
you and sensi are not the only ones who moved there. dead server or not, muQQea is sad now. QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

DeuX

sensi hero
5 wards clam
rly nais fail
You forgot about me QQ

mucea

Banned
qqblessMOLOZQQQQQ I GOT HERO WITHOUT ANY COMPETITION SO I AM PRO QQQQMUCEAMADEMEQQALLDAYQQQQQQQQQ
gigel and jegfitza 2 retards thinking boxes go for hero with 0 matches in oly. Don't feed bananas to the monkeys.

hannahi

sensi hero
5 wards clam
rly nais fail
Recruit more randoms, feed Deux maestro more, and all will be ok :D :D
ps: hero wr 40 points LOL
ps2: if papushe (gigel) will come on Wrath, U will need to reroll, so pray to god maybe ;);)

Last edited:

DeuX

Recruit more randoms, feed Deux maestro more, and all will be ok :D :D
ps: hero wr 40 points LOL
ps2: if papushe (gigel) will come on Wrath, U will need to reroll, so pray to god maybe ;);)
Made 10 matches saw that you weren't far from me, but unfortunately I had to go for the weekend so I asked sensi if he could log me and try to do something. It was actually your own fault for thinking that you were safe with 60 points. And worst is that you were crying that I cheated and my char is a GM char...
And I doubt gigel would join hi5 and even if he did, he would be way far in gear, level and skill enchant.

hannahi

Made 10 matches saw that you weren't far from me, but unfortunately I had to go for the weekend so I asked sensi if he could log me and try to do something. It was actually your own fault for thinking that you were safe with 60 points. And worst is that you were crying that I cheated and my char is a GM char...
And I doubt gigel would join hi5 and even if he did, he would be way far in gear, level and skill enchant.
1: My points was 110 (was 60 few days ago when maybe you use /olympiadstat or friends told).
2: I never cry for pixels, I know who are u here (we played on GOD also), and I never sayd your char is GM.
3: Strange part come: I was offline for 4 hours from 19.15 to 23.39 ro time, but your clam still find how many points I have.
4: About papushe, trust me, he need just some shit S gear and lvl, to play with these amateurs daggers.

GZ for hero, I hope to meet U on open this month :D

Last edited:

DeuX

Was 60 on Friday not a few days ago since I did olympiadstat on you, maybe you ended with 110 but last time I was online I'm sure you were at exactly 60.
I didn't said you cry for pixels, but I heard that you were pretty upset when you saw that you lost hero.
And we probably won't meet on only this month since I'm leaving on the 14th for 3 weeks vacations. Maybe sensi wanna try again and you meet him because I really don't care for hero.

hannahi

I see, actually I was just a bit surprised that anyone know my points, thats all. Anyway to much offtopic on god forum :)

Piticu

Move your discussion to Wrath pls :eek: ....I want to enjoy GOD Dramaaaaaaaaa :)
Gigel & 3lfitza fucking FO like always. Thats :cool:

Chiar.Eu

Move your discussion to Wrath pls :eek: ....I want to enjoy GOD Dramaaaaaaaaa :)
Gigel & 3lfitza fucking FO like always. Thats :cool:
After all the hurricane of shit 3lfitza did on you and your ex clan, seeing you sucking their virgin dicks is so hilarious it made me cry with laughter. Now please step into your corner and watch the people that are able to play not only cry over pixels while you munch on your bag of virgin cocks. Have a nice day whore!

Piticu

After all the hurricane of shit 3lfitza did on you and your ex clan, seeing you sucking their virgin dicks is so hilarious it made me cry with laughter. Now please step into your corner and watch the people that are able to play not only cry over pixels while you munch on your bag of virgin cocks. Have a nice day whore!

I bet Sensi is still wet after that mucho blow job u did to him for Hero. :cool:
You are disgusting and stupid :(
I stopped playing long time ago but it seems Gigel and 3lfitza are doing a great job since u are still so butthurt.
Grim syndrome is haunting you bro ?
GTFO fat guy

Chiar.Eu

I bet Sensi is still wet after that mucho blow job u did to him for Hero. :cool:
You are disgusting and stupid :(
I stopped playing long time ago but it seems Gigel and 3lfitza are doing a great job since u are still so butthurt.
Grim syndrome is haunting you bro ?
GTFO fat guy
1. I haven't begged Sensi to make me hero, I was simply away all month and he asked me if he can try.
2. I might be fat but i think it's slightly better than to be dumb as a rock like you.
3. .....oh why do I even bother, here's a tip mate:

Piticu

1. I haven't begged Sensi to make me hero, I was simply away all month and he asked me if he can try.
2. I might be fat but i think it's slightly better than to be dumb as a rock like you.
3. .....oh why do I even bother, here's a tip mate:
Stupid as fuck :(

OximoroN

jjoAOAJojaJOAJOaojJOA SIMPHY THE MOST NOOB TYRR IN OFFICIAL SERVER, in one moment he just stay watch how i fxck him without do nothing...

we salute you simphy xD <- PaperGirl :D

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom