Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Anyone still play?

Gotcha

does anyone play the GoD server now or does everyone play the high five?

Kamui

Wrath has more ppl but many of us play GoD and don´t have intentions of changing server. I already had enough H5, I prefer GoD.

AHrEJl

Awesome.. i can't complete SOA (solo part), cos get disconnected at 3 min left =//
And yeah, died there 2 times cos of lags (3 times.. disconnect killed me once again)

hopey

Banned
We could not make balok coz of lags dcs... gf dex. Pure loss of time all 3 servers.

Kamui

RIP XP rune lvl III and your 5 hours, I only did Istina with you. Thanks for that 1,5% that you gave me...

al3ss4ndr0

Banned
eheh welcome on our club!!! u get lucky u done istina withouth dc!!!we restarted like 3 istina when he was at low hp...and i lost more then 3 runes for same problem... thats why i dont use it more ;)

Last edited:

Kamui

Lag started when she was almost dead but we could kill her. We tried Balok too and was a disaster when he was going to die. Freezes and mass dc, the good point is that we don´t have reuse but is impossible to play with the fear of dc in middle of any instance.

hopey

Banned
Lets just not buy any sp until they fix this. All we get are promises of better future and then nothing xD Dex players suffering because of hi5 and luna or w/e new server they run. How lame... I bet these topics will get deleted, too :D

Kamui

PA is a waste of money for now, too many days lost and when you can play you do it for 1 hour per day :(. Is sad because is a very good server but unplayable for now. I hope you could fix this soon or Dex will be empty.

BTW, who is hacking the server? Anonymus?

hopey

Banned
Yeah, no one has the will to play anymore for today. Plus we know it'll be up for like 5 max 10 minutes then again 1 hr on "logging in" phase. And yes PA and most other things are a waste of money for now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anarchy General Discussion 12

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom