Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Serious competition

Iluvatar

As overall clan strength, Infrared. As far as top parties are concerned, mostly Infrared, although I suspect there are others that would claim otherwise. All in all, there is not enough footage around, to objectively establish a hierarchy.

Last edited:

impulse

yo so who is rolling atm in dex??
InfraReds i guess. Ppl who could be a competition to russian nolifers are with InfraRed (all of them afraid to fail in nonrussian clan). Now when leader of fckin quit, dunno what will happen to his clan.

Henrick

as I already said in the 3rd day of the server, the competition on this server is SMOLE and thats the reason why is gonna die rly fast.

vanidad

as I already said in the 3rd day of the server, the competition on this server is SMOLE and thats the reason why is gonna die rly fast.
/agree and the process has been accelerated by mehs ban so sad , they were already allying people to face infrared , it wasnt enough to double our numbers tho yet
since only 2 of their parties were equal or even more geared but it was going to be pretty funny imho

Iluvatar

So Meh quit? That was exceedingly fast, even for him.

uvgotswxed

meh haked dex again :DDD i remember, how one of my cp wrote on hero something about aweria and insta ban.

Iluvatar

The quality is far better than on Wrath, I've only seen perfect setup parties everywhere and overall, CPs seem to be better organized. And while it's true that most of these parties could not stand up to Infrared's initial rush, there is potential for change, in the weeks to come.

If fking is disbanding, I expect their parties to be swallowed by Infrared, meaning Tempest and Aladeen should consider leaving their differences aside.

uvgotswxed

you forgot to remove chat where we can read you fighting vs 8 ppls weak stuff.
:D dont joke dude we pvp them like 4 times on this spot and they were all active. They always think of something after loosing. morfey and kiss boted items and could not do notging with them

karlitos

Morfey started the server like 2 weeks after open, and in the next 2 weeks they were one of the best nukers pt.
Lennox still lf the muscle bomber.

color

a bird told me valdo was forced to farm fog with vesper sets and guns))

and the other tempest partys i dont even count them they refuse to try even fight us only pr lol

ubi

Taking screens of killing someone when they train scorpions is kinda meh.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Flames & War 1