Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Serious competition

s1337

Banned
Taking screens when you kill someone with scorpions on you is kinda op.
dont make me post the fraps of that pvp we pvped 1 fkng grp, then had scorpions on us and u rushed in when we have no mana and mobs on us.ill upload our 9v9's later

uvgotswxed

this color dude is so pathetic :DDD he always talks big and after his fails he just disapears. u little homo your best setup could not do shit to our worst. u just thank your gipsy god swx cp is not playing here.

Hppe

you live in the past im sure 5 years from now on you'll be telling your friends you know that one time we really did it!! if u got no videos to show for this server remove yourself from the forums

s1337

Banned
this color dude is so pathetic :DDD he always talks big and after his fails he just disapears. u little homo your best setup could not do shit to our worst. u just thank your gipsy god swx cp is not playing here.
why so mad friend, gather ur grp and come play.u were saying that u guys are farming 4-5h daily at wrath, u cant grp 9 ppl for 4h gameplay per day?and we never had any pvp's vs u, even though our pve setup at wrath would have been enough to handle u guys

StateOfMinds

9v9 for realz? We had two fights with you'r group and on both of them we had two boxes and no second BP and that we had A grade exept for two weapons makes you even more useless :D

and the other tempest partys i dont even count them they refuse to try even fight us only pr lol
Bullshit

And as i can see on you'r wannabe movie, Prahnah, party ud, FI and still mobs has to kill us. wp

Last edited:

s1337

Banned
9v9 for realz? We had two fights with you'r group and on both of them we had two boxes and no second BP and that we had A grade exept for two weapons makes you even more useless :D

Bullshit
nah u had 3 boxes and no cardi, truth is ur 30sec material like all tempest grps and ur top pty valdo is not even trying to farm circle anymore, but atleast they are giving a proper fight.and how rolling u easy means we are useless i dont even understand

StateOfMinds

Yap sorry, you're right. But wait, here's one thing. As i can remember, you'r top clan rushed our castle and you'r whole clan doesn't stand so long either, oww let me guess all of you'r buddies rushed to one bubble and that was it, not even 30 sec :D. Then 2 partys of yours quited i believe, right? :D

Now for real, you kill'd a party of 7 people with A grades, you are right. This just can't be proper fight for your group, I am sorry.

karlitos

Bullshit

And as i can see on you'r wannabe movie, Prahnah, party ud, FI and still mobs has to kill us. wp
Really you think you have ANY chance?

StateOfMinds

The thing is we are rlly bad, but i already made you guys bleed inside :D That thing you put frapses with our group into your movie, wheres Paster's group any others it's really funny :D GL HF :D

Shannon1337

Yap sorry, you're right. But wait, here's one thing. As i can remember, you'r top clan rushed our castle and you'r whole clan doesn't stand so long either, oww let me guess all of you'r buddies rushed to one bubble and that was it, not even 30 sec :D. Then 2 partys of yours quited i believe, right? :D

Now for real, you kill'd a party of 7 people with A grades, you are right. This just can't be proper fight for your group, I am sorry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtOmS23Ln8g&feature=youtu.be

The thing is we are rlly bad, but i already made you guys bleed inside :D That thing you put frapses with our group into your movie, wheres Paster's group any others it's really funny :D GL HF :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEOTV5OClZs&feature=youtu.be

s1337

Banned
all tempest fights are nowhere near real fights against good grps as u see its a 10min tempest only vid, and btw about sieges we canot compete there with 4 grps from which 2 are lvl 76-78 w/o nuker partys, vs 6 grps cc mostly made of nukers.and no one quited u have wrong info i guess=)

color

i remember killing ur lol group like 4-5 times then u started PRing everytime u see us lolz, valdo atleast trys to fight while u are so pathetic))

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Flames & War 1