Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Arion ressurected

Restart Arion from 0 with 10x rates ?

• Good idea!

Votes: 67 67.0%
  • Bad Idea !

Votes: 33 33.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FueL

lol is this a joke or are you that stupid?
If you wipe or increase rate, the only left ppl in server will quit, or because they dont like mid rate or because they lost all their progress.
If you transfer maybe they still play, but anyway a new server won't increase population or community.

snowgoon

If you wipe or increase rate, the only left ppl in server will quit, or because they dont like mid rate or because they lost all their progress.
If you transfer maybe they still play, but anyway a new server won't increase population or community.
because of the rate change?! lol we were just asking to keep it 5x instead of 9x, and no point in keeping old characters... if so, just keep it like it is and let it die in a month, or will you still play only to pvp mobs?

seriouse

Troublezome

Any news on this? :D

so this is what happens when that question is asked.....

A) Opening your explorer

B) start searching

C) found something different, or pray for previous one to work. (this final section of part "C" will only be possible if more than 1 measure (like being x9) is taken)

I only say this cause i been playing all day for last 3 days on this server and i really like it. I hate wipes with all my heart, and i do not like to have 1 here. But.. if you think is for the best, go for it. Just remember not to take so long to make the call or to not do it so quickly if not needed.

Gl with the proyect!

Last edited:

FueL

Any news on this? :D

I only say this cause i been playing all day for last 3 days on this server and i really like it. I hate wipes with all my heart, and i do not like to have 1 here. But.. if you think is for the best, go for it. Just remember not to take so long to make the call or to not do it so quickly if not needed.

Gl with the proyect!
Agreed! I don't like it either. I will still play here with or without wipe, because I like L2off. But make a quick decision please!!
If you announce this topic ingame, it would help the pool too, because I talked with some other ppl ingame, and they didn't knew about it!

Thanks ;D

gojira

the "future of Arion" in the hands of 41 players(voters) ... lol, rly?
#instafail #instadex #instananna #instaretard

Luly

Make a long term server, whit 9x,5x,3x, don't matter.
WIPE AND MAKE A LONG TERM SERVER!!!!

AlexiaM

Dear Staff you started this pool for the main reason that people will quit playing before the pool will have it's result....Nice .....
Si ca sa ma exprim si in romana....Interesanta abordare cat si psihologie.....se lasa lumea de indata ce vede ca deja sunt zvonuri de wipe....rr...etc....sincer imi pare rau ca s-a ajuns aici....eu am peste 13 ani de cand joc pe dex...cu perioade de pauza...mai lungi ...mai scurte....ideea e ca sincer imi pare rau de acest proiect unde am inceput sa joc...unde mi-a placut....Spor in continuare...!

detox500

Banned
Ppl remember only sad things about Dex ?

Check [email protected] PayPal
Payments in ALL DEX PROJECTS

and you got Your Smile back

And I keep drinking...with sad mode again and again

Ryno

Good idea(+1)! I was thinking the same. Arion this time wasn't a success. Everyone was waiting for something big, expected that will be an impressive start/server. But the server got some problems so it failed. If you can learn from ur mistakes from the past and make a real/worth server then it is ok. Go! I want a new start with bigger rates and more players from around the world because this isn't a russian server, this is an international one.

Catalin

Good idea(+1)! I was thinking the same. Arion this time wasn't a success. Everyone was waiting for something big, expected that will be an impressive start/server. But the server got some problems so it failed. If you can learn from ur mistakes from the past and make a real/worth server then it is ok. Go! I want a new start with bigger rates and more players from around the world because this isn't a russian server, this is an international one.
Actually without a russian side any eu server dies faster. About mistakes on arion , the only "mistake" was that 5 big antiddos companies cannot handle the attack made back then. If you know other mistake made by dexteam let me know :)

Ryno

Well that's true. Russian ppl are a big part of L2 community. And about mistakes... they were some, but I can't tell you now. When you start the server again I will let u know about bugs and other thing/mistakes. I also made a suggestion in my lang corner for creating a corner where suggestions to be made for l2dex.

atnarugis

First of all fix the disconnect problem
Second if you restart it , make advertising for the server and you will bring players
And the last thing when the pool will be close ? And announced what will happen ?

Ryno

This poll will close on 04-16-2015 at 07:39 PM""
you can see by yourself if ur smart enough

mtb

delete this pool and keep it like this as long term !

Aiz3n8788lgkl

What do you think ? Restart Arion with 9x rates, put back tods purchased for arion back on their accounts .
Good or bad idea ? tell us why
HI all and RESPECT DEX team and all effort to do new nice server 4 us all .. :) i hate russia ( servers/lol patriots kids+ full bots)and all other private servers .. and sheats ..2h NPC bufers and S/d + mana potions..bleach.. ( sry language ) .. but i'm kinda little pissed off... don't undertsand where are the ppl and old friends..players :) they quit L2 4 good or ... emoquit.. DEX ..remember that we have nice fun here .. alot of us .. old players .. mby because alot of games .. online apear in the last time .. they try other games...dunno ... I vote 4 x9 rates ofc...time passed ... we have familys now .. mabye kids.. but we can play .. more..atleast in weekends... DEX lack of ppl on server .. is the problem maybe .. GM's or DEX team do smth to attract new players...like old days .. old times :) i miss that .. mass pvp's and pvp even 4 a farm spot .. we all are i think... Maybe maill all accounts again like #1 arion first time .. ppl need to know .. about new server.. 3x 5 x kinda low rate .. and low time 4 many of us i think .. 9x is better !:) Good luck to all :) take care ! ( sry bad english ) Respect DEX team ! BTW ddos will be on any server .. especialy DEX .. they FEAR competition .. and BOTS also .. hope DEX will do better job .. not like #1 arion when open .. and ppl left...kinda hard to protect i know ...
A good ideea is make interlude then ... move to next chronicles ... in 4-6 months .. move and move on .. to max hi5 .. ppl will be motivated to stay and do new itemz ( just opinion)

snowgoon

Actually without a russian side any eu server dies faster. About mistakes on arion , the only "mistake" was that 5 big antiddos companies cannot handle the attack made back then. If you know other mistake made by dexteam let me know :)
let dem russians play!

take lets say, 2 weeks, make good advertisement, get ready for ddos attacks and that stuff.. reset it as 5x, see where it goes.. theres no point in logging in atm, only if youre a random carebear. shit I declared war on the whole server no one gave it back, had to give up..

cheers

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L General Chat 0
A General Chat 8
D General Chat 7
Q General Chat 2
F General Chat 10

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online