Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Arion ressurected

Restart Arion from 0 with 10x rates ?

• Good idea!

Votes: 67 67.0%
  • Bad Idea !

Votes: 33 33.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShArKy

Lol stfu faggot. if you want to waste your time on another dead server then have fun fucking stupid kid.
Why do you still bother? Go and play on what server you want... we did what players suggest.

NightFury

sharky dont bother xD You guys did what the majority of the players have chosen. that's whats called living in a democracy. the ones who want to play will still play, and the ones who complain and go play on other servers, some of them will eventually show up again xD
for the moment lets focus on the ones who want to play and will stay and make those have a pleasant game.

xyz

Dear Staff.
I want to say that most people that came here wanted to play a LOW rate server. The setup you are proposing now is even worse than before. The main thing people have problem with is the disbalance between normal players and donators. Well let me do the math for you and compare the previous setup with this one.
Old setup:
Rate x5
Premium account(50%) - x2.5
Exp rune 50% - x2.5
Vitality maintaining potion = vit 4lvl all the time = +300% - x15
So if you sum it up you get x25 XP rate for donators. considering most people would have their vitality decreased to 0 somewhere around lvl 50 you get x5 rate for normal players vs x25 for donators. That is 20x difference between normal non donating player and donating player.

New setup:
rate x10
no PA=no bonus
no runes=no bonus
no vita maintaining potion =no bonus
CAKES(this is the deal breaker)=vitality lvl 4 all the time for WHOLE party=300% bonus=x30
So if you sum it up you have 40x rate for the donators. Considering the previous case, most normal players have vitality on 0 at 50 lvl you have rate x10 for normal non donating players and rate x40 for donators. Thats 30x difference between normal players and donators. Thats an even BIGGER difference than previous setup. So in doing this you will only increase the gap between normal players and donators. Since ToD will be non tradable, then ONLY donators will be able to buy cakes at start and by doing this, they will get far far ahead of normal players that cant even buy TOD on the market.

This being said. You want to make an equal start for everybody? Remove the cakes at start and everything influencing vitality and if you truly must give cakes for 10x rate server(which is already a lot) put them in the shop AT LEAST a month after server start. The better option is to have the PA 50% boost at start because it will make only x5 difference between donators and non donators. But really dont think cakes is the answer to your problems, they will only make things worse.
One more thing. People compare your donate model with RPG. YES they have cakes and hats, but they have the server set to x3 rate base, so here the difference between non donators and donators is not that big as it will be if you set the rates to 10x!

Please consider what I've written here. Have a nice day.
Please could someone from the administration respond to my post? thank you in advance

NightFury

most likely they wont be party birthday cake, but normal birthday cake, so all u need to do is find where ppl is placing them and u can use them too, it makes lots of fun, mess and even some early game PvPs.
That way u will be also lvling with full vit like the "donators"...

Last edited:

Gen0cide

is the time enough for proper advertising?
I would say to start the server on the 3rd April. Give it 1 more week to get a nice advertisement to it. Sending ppl e-mails before the server starts and sh1t.

Kasownik

most likely they wont be party birthday cake, but normal birthday cake, so all u need to do is find where ppl is placing them and u can use them too, it makes lots of fun, mess and even some early game PvPs.
That way u will be also lvling with full vit like the "donators"...
duno if you are serious but pt that will buy cake will rape your face off if u gonna take that buff, 2nd thing if they put cake it will be deep in the sh1t and only full pt would go there like FOG ? I wouldn't say "most likely" if i wasnt admin

NightFury

its all a matter of reading what ppl say. if they say they will put the cakes and they talk about pvp, it makes me think its not party cake otherwise there would be no point in pvping for it. also if u have 2 fingers of brain, getting down fog is not hard at all when u have a NPC porting you to lower fog and when ppl is training there, considering most of the rooms will be being pulled. Also there will be cakes in GC for the mellee parties where mobs are not agro, and when theres 100 ppl going for the cake to take the buff, no one will go PK in middle of so many ppl. Theres a funny video made in other server( i wont say names cus i dont want to be making publicity here), about those cakes, u can go watch the video and u see what i talk about.

WhiteKnight

its all a matter of reading what ppl say. if they say they will put the cakes and they talk about pvp, it makes me think its not party cake otherwise there would be no point in pvping for it. also if u have 2 fingers of brain, getting down fog is not hard at all when u have a NPC porting you to lower fog and when ppl is training there, considering most of the rooms will be being pulled. Also there will be cakes in GC for the mellee parties where mobs are not agro, and when theres 100 ppl going for the cake to take the buff, no one will go PK in middle of so many ppl. Theres a funny video made in other server( i wont say names cus i dont want to be making publicity here), about those cakes, u can go watch the video and u see what i talk about.
The problem is not with the cake itself, cake is fine on LOW rate, but server will now be x10, and cake is making the server x40, now ppl will be lvl 85 in 2-3 hours and server will die in 2 weeks like any other mid rate h5 servers because ppl wont have anything to do? how is that any better than now!? x10 would have been more than fine... we'll see but i dont think the server will be any better with x40 rates :/

NightFury

vit full gives you 200 % exp with the 50 % from nevits it will be 35x basically since there will be no PA on first 2 weeks, it is still a bit high i have to agree with it, although no one really knows the price of those cakes, maybe they will make them so expensive that wont be worth using it. anyway, if they made the announcement its because decision is taken and as so it doesnt really makes any difference what ppl say now.
Also, if they would do as ppl would want, as in no cakes no PA no vit potions and so on, there wouldn't be any income for the server owners, and ppl needs to understand running a server has its costs...
And if u think well, both sides have good and bad stuff. think this way, imagine server would be like x3, u are a solo player with few time per day to play. it would take you months to get to high lvl... On this rates its true the rushing CPs will get high very fast but it will also allow for the more casual players to not take ages on catching up at least with levels. either way doesnt matter the rates u play in high five good rush CPs will always take max 3 days to be lvl 84, with or without cakes.
Ppl was making the calculations saying this way ppl will get high lvl fast, its true, but that will also allow the more casual players to level faster.
Basically, in here as it is in life, u cannot please Greeks and Romans at same time xD I believe admin team took the decision they think it would please the biggest part of the players. (and here i talk against my self cus for me in high five x10 is already high rate xD)

Aiz3n8788lgkl

.. one more thing if posible ... put that protection with CODE PIN charcter at start... when login on server is good 4 players ... THX

WhiteKnight

vit full gives you 200 % exp with the 50 % from nevits it will be 35x basically since there will be no PA on first 2 weeks, it is still a bit high i have to agree with it, although no one really knows the price of those cakes, maybe they will make them so expensive that wont be worth using it. anyway, if they made the announcement its because decision is taken and as so it doesnt really makes any difference what ppl say now.
Also, if they would do as ppl would want, as in no cakes no PA no vit potions and so on, there wouldn't be any income for the server owners, and ppl needs to understand running a server has its costs...
And if u think well, both sides have good and bad stuff. think this way, imagine server would be like x3, u are a solo player with few time per day to play. it would take you months to get to high lvl... On this rates its true the rushing CPs will get high very fast but it will also allow for the more casual players to not take ages on catching up at least with levels. either way doesnt matter the rates u play in high five good rush CPs will always take max 3 days to be lvl 84, with or without cakes.
Ppl was making the calculations saying this way ppl will get high lvl fast, its true, but that will also allow the more casual players to level faster.
Basically, in here as it is in life, u cannot please Greeks and Romans at same time xD I believe admin team took the decision they think it would please the biggest part of the players. (and here i talk against my self cus for me in high five x10 is already high rate xD)
full vita 300%* + nevitt + full party xp bonus. xD but yeah. i dont really care about rush CP's and all, i can rush to 85 as well that's not the problem for me, it's just high rate h5 servers always die after 2 weeks because it gets boring ppl dotn have anything to do, and now making those rates it's just going to be like any other x20-50 h5 server.. i hope im wrong.. but i honestly dont see the server getting better with this high rates. :/

WhiteKnight

yes 300% my bad, i messed up with GoD vit.
no prob haha :p its actually nice to see some1 else who can post something coherent and give his opinion, not like the random stupid kids who can just say ''omg go other server if u not happy'' when people are actually discussing issues about the new features. I'll still be playing here and see how it goes.

NightFury

Hopefully stuff will go ok. i wont be playing on the server, but i'll be around :cool:

Exterial

Banned
you can donate for runes, potions, hats, cakes, full items, etc. they sell anything aslong as they are already on the server. for example they wont sell elegia set if nobody on the server has it, but once a few people had vesper set they started selling for money. i was in Eon then Butthurt clan trust me i know about the donations LOL xD
stop talking shit that you don't know

they are making vote for every new server

there ppl can choose what they want

on motherland x3 there was a vote about donations

and most of the ppl wanted server with no pa and cakes so they opened server like that

selling sets in black market ?

thats just bullshit

about new server

server opened 2 weeks ago and FAILED

and u are already opening new server after 1 week ?

using brain will lead u guys to success

Last edited:

rain

Imo the PA accounts with xp boost kills every server (lvl max in couple of days...pvp for some days...after that...sv is dead...). I understand that u guys have bills, expenses, etc....but why dont u try this:
Try to open a 3x or 5x server on IL, after that..update every couple of months to 1st throne, hb,gracia,freya...etc
I-m sure that a lot of ppl will join for the old time memories if will be a server like this.

As for the needed "donations"...dunno..find a way...premium account (like the old type..with no xp boost), offline tickets, hats, change name...etc...and find different way to make money...but not with xp boost..and stuff like this

Just my opinion...

WhiteKnight

stop talking shit that you don't know

they are making vote for every new server

there ppl can choose what they want

on motherland x3 there was a vote about donations

and most of the ppl wanted server with no pa and cakes so they opened server like that

selling sets in black market ?

thats just bullshit

about new server

server opened 2 weeks ago and FAILED

and u are already opening new server after 1 week ?

using brain will lead u guys to success
Oh god you idiot... In the post you quoted me from, i wasn't even talking about DEX, we we're talking about another server, use your brain before posting random shit.

Cake = no problem for x3 or x5, but when rates are x10, cakes keeping your vita maxed makes it a x40 server, that's FAR from the ''low rate server'' that was initially planned, is it not? The vote here was about closing the failed server and opening a new one with better rates, there was nothing about features so this is why we we're discussing our opinions on the matter. You are free to agree or disagree, but instead of acting like a complete fucking ignorant and insulting people in your broken english you could atleast give some valid points as to why you agree or disagree. So again, if you have a brain, you might want to use it before posting.

Last edited:

le.docteur

Oh god you idiot... In the post you quoted me from, i wasn't even talking about DEX, we we're talking about another server, use your brain before posting random shit.

Cake = no problem for x3 or x5, but when rates are x10, cakes keeping your vita maxed makes it a x40 server, that's FAR from the ''low rate server'' that was initially planned, is it not? The vote here was about closing the failed server and opening a new one with better rates, there was nothing about features so this is why we we're discussing our opinions on the matter. You are free to agree or disagree, but instead of acting like a complete fucking ignorant and insulting people in your broken english you could atleast give some valid points as to why you agree or disagree. So again, if you have a brain, you might want to use it before posting.
Stop complain about everyting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L General Chat 0
A General Chat 8
D General Chat 7
Q General Chat 2
F General Chat 10

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom