Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Problem with donate

KrZ

well, I made a donation of some items, among them an Agathion, I received all the items except the Agathion. I sent Ticket but I did not have an answer until today, so I came to the forum to try to solve my problem. (donation was made to this account) thank you.

Kazama

Community Helper
well, I made a donation of some items, among them an Agathion, I received all the items except the Agathion. I sent Ticket but I did not have an answer until today, so I came to the forum to try to solve my problem. (donation was made to this account) thank you.
We will check today. Next time you can write to me on discord :) To get answer faster

shadowRO

The post is donation related since I would like to do it but I don't see my character in my account list, is it normal?

shadowRO

Is there a way to change the pin code that was generated when I made the account ? I saved the account details but it doesn't work when i want to transfer ToD in game. Also made a ticket but no answer.

Ziva

Community Helper
Is there a way to change the pin code that was generated when I made the account ? I saved the account details but it doesn't work when i want to transfer ToD in game. Also made a ticket but no answer.
You can reset pin code

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom