Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Suggestion Points of view about the Gracia Evolution in general.

pavu1

Oh the hypocrite type heh?
Cried to the guy up there slapping your cheeks with Gtranslator, even tho your english is far worse than mine(aswell as your pseudo-suggestion)
hmm.. i didnt take you as a troll from your first post.. my mistake

let me emphasize this statement to you also
"pls dude make an effort and try to understand the meaning of words as i did make a compelling and well written argument while you slapped me with hypocrisy"

i also suggest you take a nap for aliens available @ ufospaceship-com because you feel tired for this earth creature

im out.. this server is done hf

@admins.. heres my suggestion..
.. neaa i have none your doing a beauty of a job already
sarcasm well deserved hf

scavitza

I understand your concern and its definitely a main concern of non-bot-users, thats why i gave an economy system concept to the staff, The Best Way to deal with bots is by centralizing the farm in a pvp party competitive area with an way more important currency than adena and a way better enphasis on Bosses competition.
Well this is not a 100% solution, because there are players who like to farm, spoil, explore new areas, without being disturbed so aften by pvp/pk-ers maniacs. Mostly, i'm one of them. That's doesn't mean i don't like to go on pvp areas or events. But it's important that the game should be balanced on these issues. The most pvp area ever, is where you get pk if you obsessed with a fast kill just because u're scared of a fair fight :D You don't need pvp area since you can go with a clan war. It has the same effect: no pk on a fast kill :D

scavitza

HellBlade HellBlade
"..I understand your concern and its definitely a main concern of non-bot-users, thats why i gave an economy system concept to the staff,.."
this answer imply to me that you have an elevated position regarding the way staff absorbs your ideas and the way the game scenario is suppose to work.. like custom farm(highly valued pvp) zones.. what about low lvl/items players.. B grade like me against 6+ S grade TOD players.. or maybe im not supposed to play on this server

"PK is a quintessential part of Lineage 2 as it was always a PvP focused game with an heavy PvE necessity"
lets disect^^ as you seem to not realize what you wrote

1)"PK is a quintessential part of Lineage 2 as it was always a PvP focused game" what about clan war/against action why programming these actions and keeping stats if PK is quintessential?? why program a karma/pk dropout system if all you wanna do is PK farmers(halisha in my case) for just passing by.. i blame cheeting admins for disabling PK cooldown (ppl escape PK after killing 1-2 mobs @ halishas; very fast..)

2)"..it was always a PvP focused game with an heavy PvE necessity".. it always was a PvE (on offical you couldnt play this game wo CP.. it was an all time party game.. you couldnt high lvl wo CP.. ) game but truly desperate ppl (in my humble opinion) got to use bots/buy items for real $$/bribe staff for ++ enchanted items just for them to be on top of farmers (PvE players) which ofcourse have god items since they farm.. and dont PvP all day around

3)"PK is a quintessential part of Lineage 2 as it was always a PvP focused game with an heavy PvE necessity" in light of what i wrote and what you wrote then PK is quintessential for PvE farming .. dude do PK the mobs.. mobs dude.. mobs

btw.. since we talk real.. a L2 licence was 10$/month.. and a bot licence is 20$/month.. it seems NC soft sells bots in fact which ppl are more then happy to pay for.. instead of paying the real game^^.. there is no bot protection because the $$ are in the bot business; nc soft scams bot users and bot users scam casual players

ps:
"PK is a quintessential part of Lineage 2" so is karma system dude but it so quintessentialy got nerfed that it barely exist
so dont use quintessential game attributes when you chose to nerf the ones that dont sell
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hurma Hurma
pls dude make an effort and try to understand the meaning of words

Hurma > Sounds like "bots" "
how did you deducted that "farmers & traders=bots" pls LIGHT me up

also pls tell how come bots(real) bother you sooo much but buying with $$ dosnt; @ least the fiker with bots plays the game.. and farms resources instead you shop the end game/heavily enchanted item and go straight PK "fiking lesser players then you" - material/q items farmers like me
do you think i enjoy playing this game considering that after 2 weeks of farming i only have +6B grade items(+3 Bwep) while u TOD fikers have 6+ S/epics???
tell me TOD fiker.. whose the bot?? me farming for 2 weeks or you buying with $$

also
"..and splitting materials and adena income between participants," so you want your party to slave/ be bots for you.. im so proud of your humanity
and all this while you state loud and clear youre against bots.. the hypocrisy its tear dropping^^.. I FEEL FOR YOU DUDE

ps: let me enforce this statement
pls dude make an effort and try to understand the meaning of words as i did make a compelling and well written argument while you slapped me with Gtranslate all this while english is not my native
You made my day bro, by having perfectly right statements, of course ;) As you clearly got the idea, there are many kind of "boots" which need to be balanced :)
Newbie boots, walker boots, adrenaline boots, donator boots, boxing boots (9+ open accounts) and any kind of boots to gear me up as fast as i can (word's games) :)))
That's why i'm talking if gaming balance at any kind of level,and in the same time, to be enough fun for any kind of player: talking about players and normal donators, not the cheaters and boots. Obviously :cool:;)

HellBlade

Well this is not a 100% solution, because there are players who like to farm, spoil, explore new areas, without being disturbed so aften by pvp/pk-ers maniacs. Mostly, i'm one of them. That's doesn't mean i don't like to go on pvp areas or events. But it's important that the game should be balanced on these issues. The most pvp area ever, is where you get pk if you obsessed with a fast kill just because u're scared of a fair fight :D You don't need pvp area since you can go with a clan war. It has the same effect: no pk on a fast kill :D
The thing is during pre-GoD chronics is almost "MADE" for "PvP/PK Maniacs" as the pvp concept is L2 Biggest attractive before H5 there where almost no Pure PVE Content (Such as instances)....
For example what is your thoughts on Instances?

scavitza

The thing is during pre-GoD chronics is almost "MADE" for "PvP/PK Maniacs" as the pvp concept is L2 Biggest attractive before H5 there where almost no Pure PVE Content (Such as instances)....
For example what is your thoughts on Instances?
Yep, i know, in the first times there weren't instances. But they're start to appear from Kamael to H5. I'm not a fan of dungeons, and there are endless areas in Lineage 2 which can be both: some highly concentrated with monsters, and others filled from scratch with as many mobs as possible.
I know that Lineage 2 mechanics limit the number of monsters you can place it per square meter, but in that case, u will need 70-80 % of the farm areas set to the MAX.

One request though about one farming spot: Please let the Ice Merchant Cabin secret farming/Spoil spot as it was, the classic style. It's icy, it's cold, and it's a place sweet for dwarf fun, and dwarf spoil. Pls leave it that way we know it with a maximum increase of mobs :D Thx :)

H1rosh1ma

Since it 's x15 and there will surely be P. A. available from The store, things should move pretty fast and every thing about the game will rotate around lvl 80+ areas. And that is not a wrongful thing. Servers' nowadays need a faster pace of The game for the population to get and experience everything up until endgame while The server is still in its peak because higher-level areas/instances/raids require parties(more players!), which, with Time passing by, will be harder to find.

scavitza

+ 1 idea, about Silent Valley: The L2 Sistem, i heard that will let you to add to a max of 150% the actual mobs that are now there. If so, please increase the number of mobs in Silen Valey to the maximum possible! If this is not the limit, do it around 3x-5x times. Would be nice, thx.

scavitza

+1 new idea: Level farming drop penalty bu color:
Usually this is as follows:
a) 0-1-2 lvl of the mob below and above you : white
b) 3-4-5 lvl below you: green
c) 6-7-8 lvl below you light blue
d) 3-4-5 lvl above you: yelow
e) 6-7-8 lvl above you: pink
f) 9+ below you: dark blue
g) 9+ above you: dark red
At end game levels: these colors, and also the penalties, are much closer to your lvl (80-85) than at normal levels (everything until 76-78).

There are very few areas on this chronicle with lvl 80+ mobs, to grow for 85. I would recommend the normal penalty curvature to be kept utill the end, to lvl 85. To be able to farm lvl 80-81-82 mobs untill the lvl 85 with no penalty on green ;)
Best regards from Scavitza forever :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mexican General Disscusions 1
H1rosh1ma General Disscusions 9

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom