Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Suggestion A Player's Point of View

H1rosh1ma

My thoughts and suggestions on improving the server, having been online for quite a long time since the server's opening and seeing other players' reactions:
- there are mostly meele damage dealers, nukers, some archers, some healers and tanks that are playing on the server, no other active supports.
- talking about clans with a bigger player base, there are 2 international clans, 1 romanian clan, 1 russian clan, 1 brazilian clan and other clans formed with a couple of people.
- most of the people playing, are running around solo or with a se/wc box, not being able to organise properly for something more than solo farming some areas.
- because of the above, even though many have reached 3rd class, everybody is still running in C/B grade.
- there are many new players that join and dont know about the Giran Harbor being the main zone and when they go aden/giran towns and see nobody, they flea.
Having stated the above, I suggest the following:
1. Add A grades to the shop.
2. Change the price for wolf gear as it was by default.
3. Add the Giant Buff to some higher areas as well
4. Create some events for clans that gather more people and help them increase their level and maybe reward them in a way that can help everybody.
5. Be more explicit with the Announcements (there are so many that dont bother checking the forums for server's description).
6. Add more buffs to the NPC (combos and other stuff for normal one, more 3rd class and/or resists for premium)
7. Create some events that get people to do more than just solo farm.
8. Add a reward for clan wars kills.
I reccomend people that read this to interact and come with new ideas.
The server has potentional and it is very fun, but it is too slow for the player base it has. Needs some tweaks so people dont give up before they hit mid/end game and start enjoying pvp/endgame areas for farm.

Later edit: We have to keep the standards for what players ask nowadays. You can see all the new projects include more buffs for players (even lower rates), especially for mid-rates, and help pass the starting point much easier.

Last edited:

Kazama

Community Helper
We have announces about Giran Harbor. All players have sckill - Escape - Giran Harbor.
And you think this is not enouch? Ppl dont see it?
If yes, we can close Giran Harbor and move traders to Giran

A gr? For adena?
We prepear Event - Location of the day. Each day in one high location will be zone with Giant Wisdom buff

H1rosh1ma

Yes, A grades for adena. I also suggest Cov, Vop, Powi, Powa, Pof. Since there are no active supports, whats the point of running around with a box just to take the place of an acttive player in instances and whatnot.

H1rosh1ma

Dont consider it a cry post or blame on anything, it's just my opinion on improving the server and the community and creating a good environment for everybody. We all want the project to last as much as possible, that is our common goal.

scavitza

Dont consider it a cry post or blame on anything, it's just my opinion on improving the server and the community and creating a good environment for everybody. We all want the project to last as much as possible, that is our common goal.
Good point H1rosh1ma about all the ideas i've seen in this etire topic. About buffs too. And i made a couple of topics & polls about the server rates, npc buffs, polls, etc. Please feel free to see all of them ;)
Because, simply put, these are the Facts :rolleyes::giggle:

scavitza

2. Change the price for wolf gear as it was by default.
The wolf in changed entirely: food doesn't work either as is should: no auto-food, and it eats 10 times higher than normal, cause of that auto-eat doesn't work anymore properly.

Kaax

Great points!,

Another thought that someone mentioned in another post earlier, give Maestros higher spoil. or give BH's craft. Maybe this will help build up the lack of gear.

scavitza

Another idea might be changing 3 pieces of a Common Item for a Normal one. That might be nice as well.
2 for 1 d,c-grade, 3 for 1 b-grade and 4 for one a grade, low or high, and also available in shop for 3 times the default l2 price for that armor, weapon :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mexican General Disscusions 1
scavitza General Disscusions 28

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom