Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Important Description Gracia Evolution x15: Opening September 20

H1rosh1ma

N
We have npc bufer spoil en drop information but no mana potion en custom made servar en is not pvp servar I really wanna se 1 month servar agien
Short term servers are the result of players, some with such mentality as yours.
Nobody forces anyone to play here. The features are presented before you choose wasting your time on this server.
There are plenty around with thousands of players that choose to follow the trend of biggers clans that get paid to join for the first month and cash out later. And if you choose one of those, you'll never get to fully enjoy their features and everything they have to offer.
Its up to you to accept and understand what the game has become and what it can offer.

Abracadabra

N

Short term servers are the result of players, some with such mentality as yours.
Nobody forces anyone to play here. The features are presented before you choose wasting your time on this server.
There are plenty around with thousands of players that choose to follow the trend of biggers clans that get paid to join for the first month and cash out later. And if you choose one of those, you'll never get to fully enjoy their features and everything they have to offer.
Its up to you to accept and understand what the game has become and what it can offer.
Hiroshima I know you from c4 so pls stop speaking. My mentality

Kazama

Community Helper
We have npc bufer spoil en drop information but no mana potion en custom made servar en is not pvp servar I really wanna se 1 month servar agien
This will not be a server for 1 month. For 1 month you will not be able to reveal all the intended content. And on Evolution will be regular updates - Episode Two, Three etc.
So that you will always find something new for yourself
Of course, H1rosh1ma is right about players.. very much depends on them. But we will try to gather around the project a worthy community that will play for the sake of the game and get fun.

Abracadabra

Of course, H1rosh1ma is right about players.. very much depends on them. But we will try to gather around the project a worthy community that will play for the sake of the. Bro log on x50 en I show you why all clans left servar. It is about admin GM srv etc. But if you say srv is x50 en on fog you get x2 q items on mos every 3 mobs 1 q item spoil rate is very bad. But this tred is about x15 new srv

scavitza

Of course, H1rosh1ma is right about players.. very much depends on them. But we will try to gather around the project a worthy community that will play for the sake of the. Bro log on x50 en I show you why all clans left servar. It is about admin GM srv etc. But if you say srv is x50 en on fog you get x2 q items on mos every 3 mobs 1 q item spoil rate is very bad. But this tred is about x15 new srv
That's why i made an entire topic about what it should be balanced or close to balanced server rates, here on general discussions. And you can see it right here: Points of view about the Gracia Evolution in general. - Lineage2Dex | Forum | Lineage 2 Classic | Interlude

Riku

What do you mean by equivalence of the Base and subclass as it was on interlude?
Sorry about that. We planned to make some changes for subclasses (max lvl, subskills etc), but for now we are not able to do that, so this info was deleted.
In future we'll try to implement it.

scavitza

It's about the subclass max lvl also 85, i think, also with 3'rd lvl skills and forgotten's until 85. But for this balance to be perfect and nice, subclass skills must also be applied on your 3 subclass'es too :)

DarthKilp

I am having a lot of lag problems on the test server, I did some testing and it's really not my connection, although I have a ping over 200 normally, but the screen freeze is taking a minute sometimes.

scavitza

I am having a lot of lag problems on the test server, I did some testing and it's really not my connection, although I have a ping over 200 normally, but the screen freeze is taking a minute sometimes.
The servers works perfectly fine, no lag here in Constanta, Romania. Maybe bottle neck on the net bandwidth, or crap video-card / PC system :D

Kazama

Community Helper

The servers works perfectly fine, no lag here in Constanta, Romania. Maybe bottle neck on the net bandwidth, or crap video-card / PC system :D
Don't worry, now for pre-beta we use not strong server config, and don't use any proxies.
Before BETA (I think near 15 September) we move server to another strong machine and add more proxy, to get comfortable ping from anywhere in the world

Grimser

I have been waiting for such a server for many years. I hope he will be fine :p

Kazama

Community Helper
Открытие 20 Сентября 20:00 (+2 UTC)
Бета тест 17 Сентября 20:00 (+2 UTC)
Узнать текущее время

Основаня информация Геймплей Квесты

• Exp - x15
    • SP- x15
    • Adena - x15 - x5 (зависит от уровня моба и локации)
    • Drop - х5
    • Spoil - x5
    • SealStones - x5 (кол-во)
    • RB Exp/SP - х10
    • RB Drop - х5 (Дроп лист некоторых РБ переработан)
    • Epic Rb Drop - Detailed drop list will be available later
    • Quest - x3 (награда XP/SP)

• 1st profession - 150k adena
    • 2nd profession - 3kk adena
    • 3rd profession - полный квест с HF(нужен только 1 лвл али с Varka/Ketra)
    • Subclass - полный квест (фиксированый респ 8h)
    • Noblesse - полный квест (фиксированый респ 12h). No need part with getting Lunarget and HellFire Oil

• Seven Signs стандартный 2 недельный цикл. Регистрация открывается 23 Сентября
    • Первые Mammons появятся 30 Сентября
    • Первые Sieges 6 октября
    • TW стартуют сразу после осад
    • Hellbound Будет открыт сразу как появятся первые мамоны. Каждый день уровень будет поднимать на 1

• Auto-loot - Будет доступен с ПА
    • Auto-learning скиллов до 74 лвла
    • Stop XP - команда .expoff / .expon
    • Offline-trade
    • Лимит 9 окон с 1 ПК
    • Karma отмывается быстрее
    • Нет банок маны
    • Добавлены телепорты в популярные локации (к примеру ФОГ, ИТ)
    • Все короны замков, не только Адена и Руны, имеют 2 уровень резиста Стана
    • Плащи можно одеть с S gr
    • Treasure Chest можно открыть с Maestro's Key (можно купить в Grocery). Награды переработаны
    • Black Marketer of Mammon магазин обновлен
    • Merchant of Mammon магазин обновлен
    • Цена оружия для волков удвоена
    • Уменьшен урон от волков в пвп в 4 раза
    • Все положительные эффекты (бафы), полученные мастером, будут переданы суммону
    • Skill enchant - стоимость была изменена

• Добавлена полная цепочка квестов Seven Signs с GE и HF. Награда переработана.
    • Egg Delivery и Special Liquor Delivery - увеличен шанс TT рецептов (50% шанс получить рецепт, 50% шанс получить банки + аедну)
    • The Finest Food - награда изменена. Теперь вы можете получить не только Tateossian recipes, но и целый Sealed Tateossian Accessory
    • War with Varka Silenos / War with Ketra Orcs награда изменена. Теперь вы можете выбрать конкретный рецепт который вам нужен
    • 3rd profession Quest - мобы на 700 дают по 1-4 Halisha's Mark для всех кто в группе у кого есть квест
    • Relics of the Old Empire и Gather the Flames - Добавлен новый тип наград. Теперь можно получить также ресурсы
    • Ketra/Varka Alliance: когда Shadith, Hekaton, Mos и Tayr будет побежден появится сундук с квестовым итемом. Все что нужно, чтоб получить квест итем, просто поговорить с сундуком
    • Добавлены Ежедневные Квесты. Вы можете найти их у Pathfinder Worker в любом городе. За выполнение каждого ежедневного квеста вы получите награду - частичное восстановление VITALITY
      • Defeat the Hall of Abyss
      • Defeat the Labyrinth of Abyss
      • Defeat the Raid Boss

Магическая поддержка (бафы) Рейд Боссы /Эпические Боссы Легендарное оружие Изменение в локациях

• Priest of Einhasad расположен в каждом городе, поговорите с ним, чтоб получить бафы.
    Список баффов зависит от вашего уровня и специального предмета - Einhasad's Certificate.

Einhasad's certificate вы можете купить за TODs или получить за Events и Giveaways.
    У NPC Priest of Einhasad можно найти профили бафов.

Blessing for Fighter

From level 1: Might (3), Haste (2), Shield (3), Magic Barrier (2), Focus (3), Death Whisper (3), Wind Walk (2), Bless the Body (4), Bless the Soul (4), Berserker Spirit (1), Mental Shield (4), Vampiric Rage (1)
    From level 40: Dance of Fury, Dance of Fire, Dance of Warrior, Dance of Vampire, Dance of Inspiration, Song of Earth, Song of Wind, Song of Warding, Song of Vitality, Song of Hunter

Blessing for Mystic

From level 1: Acumen (3), Empower (2), Shield (3), Magic Barrier (2), Wind Walk (2), Bless the Body (4), Bless the Soul (4), Concentration (4), Mental Shield (4), Berserker Spirit (1)
    From level 40: Dance of Mystic, Dance of Concentration, Song of Earth, Song of Wind, Song of Warding, Song of Vitality

Special Blessing

From level 40: Greater Might, Greater Shield

Blessing for Fighter

From level 1: Improved Combat, Improved Critical, Improved Movement, Improved Condition, Improved Magic, Improved Shield, Haste (2), Berserker Spirit (2), Mental Shield (4), Guidance (3), Vampiric Rage (4)
    From level 40: Dance of Fury, Dance of Fire, Dance of Warrior, Dance of Vampire, Dance of Inspiration, Song of Earth, Song of Wind, Song of Warding, Song of Vitality, Song of Hunter

Blessing for Mystic

From level 1: Acumen (3), Improved Magic, Improved Movement, Improved Condition, Improved Combat, Improved Shield, Berserker Spirit (2), Concentration (6), Mental Shield (4), Clarity (3), Wild Magic (2)
    From level 40: Dance of Mystic, Dance of Concentration, Song of Earth, Song of Wind, Song of Warding, Song of Vitality

Special Blessing

From level 40: Greater Might, Greater Shield, Invocation (5), Case Harden, Hard Tanning, Embodier, Sharp Edge, Spike, Restring,
    From level 76: Elemental Protection, Divine Protection, Chant of Protection

• Все РБ имею официальное время респа 12h + 0-8h random time
    15 мин перед 76+ РБ респом вы увидите в анонсы сообщение: Raid Boss <RB name> will spawn in 15 min!

Исключения в респе:

• Cabrio, Kernon, Hallate, Golkonda: 8h
    • Barakiel: 12h
    • Все РБ на Hellbound: 12h

Все Эпик Босы мертвы на старте
    • Queen Ant (82) - 22h + 0-2h
    • Core (82) - 22h + 0-2h
    • Orfen (82) - 22h + 0-2h
    • Zaken (83) - 47h + 0-2h
    • Baium (83) - 120h + 0-2h
    • Antharas (85) - 192h + 0-1h
    • Valakas (85) - 264h
    • Frintezza (85) - 48h + 0-2h

• Некоторые РБ после смерти могут бросить оружие
    • Названия такого оружия указаны фиолетовым
    • Каждое оружие имеет определенный тип и параметры, аналогичные параметрам оружия того же грейда
    • Оружие можно передавать / продавать / хранить и кристаллизовать
    • Возможно добавление SA, атрибута, аугументации, заточки
    • Преобразовать в Камаэль оружие не возможно
    • Скрафтить невозможно
    • Описание оружия
      • Br wp Caladbulg i00 0.jpg
        Hellblade
        • Type: One-Handed Sword
        • Grade: S84
        • Raid-Boss: Darion in Tully's Workshop
        • Passive skill: Наносит мощный урон цели и вызывает кровотечение при атаке
      • Br wp tiatenon i00 0.jpg
        Claw of Destruction
        • Type: One-Handed Blunt
        • Raid-Boss: Tiat in Seed of Destruction
        • Passive skill: Наносит страх цели во время PvP-атаки
      • Br wp habus knife i00 0.jpg
        Butcher Blades
        • Type: Dual Daggers
        • Grade: S80
        • Raid-Boss: Daytime Zaken
        • Passive skill: Обычные атаки наносят кровотечению цель
      • Br wp tirbing i00 0.jpg
        Blood Brother
        • Type: Two-Handed Sword
        • Grade: S
        • Raid-Boss: Yehan Klanikus in Hall of Suffering
        • Passive skill: Уменьшает Физическую Защиту цели и наносит Шок во время атаки.
      • Br wp wind of mardil i00 0.jpg
        Mardil's Fan
        • Type: One-Handed Magic Sword
        • Grade: A
        • Raid-Boss: Immortal Savior Mardil in Tower of Insolence
        • Passive skill: Увеличивает скорость каста на 15%, при атаке увеличивает атрибут атаки ветром на 30

• Большинство локаций переделано и обновлено. Изменены параметры и дроп с мобов.
    Мы создали больше зон для конкретных классов.

Changed locations:
    • Forge of the Gods
    • Mithril Mines
    • Den of Evil
    • Crypts of Disgrace
    • Giant Cave
    • Field of Silence
    • Field of Whispers
    • Monastery of Silence
    • Primeval Island
    Узнать подробности

Ярмарка в Порту Гирана Хранители Зон

• Гавань Гирана полностью переработана. Сейчас это главный торговый центр всего игрового мира.
    - More Info

• В некоторых местах появляются Хранители Зон. Это специальные RB, пока они живы, они контролируют все локации, и нормальные мобы не будут появляться.
    Вам нужно победить Хранителя Зоны, чтобы заново активировать локацию.

В разработке, возможно будет доступно к Episode Two

Замки/Крепости скиллы Скиллы классов

• Теперь владение крепостью и замком может значительно усилить клан или пати. Это открывает новые области для построения боевых тактик и стратегий.
    Захватывайте необходимые крепости и замки, чтобы получить преимущество для себя или отнять его у своих врагов!
    - More info

• Переработано более 100+ навыков.
    Добавлены новые навыки, некоторые навыки были сбалансированы.
    - More info

Last edited:

Kazama

Community Helper
Gran Apertura 20 de Setiembre 2019 a las 20:00 (+2 UTC)
Beta Test disponible desde el 17 de Setiembre
Pre-beta comienza desde el 27 de Agosto*

Verifica la hora

Durante el periodo de pre-beta, puede haber reinicios frecuentes debido a que estamos trabajando.

Puedes encontrar algunos bugs y experimentar algunos errores, el concepto del servidor puede que no este totalmente definido. El acceso es estara habilitado a todos. Los jugadores que participen de la pre-beta veran el progreso de los cambios de Gracia Evolution. Agradecemos cualquier ayuda durante el testeo.
El concepto del servidor puede cambiar hasta el comienzo de la Beta el 17 de Setiembre

Informacion General Gameplay Quests

• Exp - x15
    • SP- x15
    • Adena - x15 - x5 (Depende del nivel del mob y la locacion.)
    • Drop - х5
    • Spoil - x5
    • SealStones - x5 (cantidad)
    • RB Exp/SP - х10 (XP/SP de algunos RB fueron modificados)
    • RB Drop - х5 (El drop de algunos RB fue modificada)
    • Epic RB Drop - Lista de detalles estara disponible mas adelante
    • Quest - x3 (solo reward de XP/SP)

• 1st profession - 150k adena
    • 2nd profession - 3kk adena
    • 3rd profession - full quest de HF (solo Ally lvl 1 con Varka/Ketra es necesaria)
    • Subclass - full quest (RBs tienen respawn fijo de 8h)
    • Noblesse - full quest (Barakiel tiene respawn fijo de 12h)

• Seven Signs periodo standard de 2 semanas. Registro abre el 23 de Setiembre.
    • First Mammons aparecen a partir del 30 de Setiembre
    • First Sieges tendran lugar el 6 de Octubre
    • TW empiezan despues del siege
    • Hellbound abre junto con el primer Mammon y subira 1 nivel por dia.

• Auto-loot - estara disponible con las Cuentas Premium
    • Auto-learning skills hasta nivel 74
    • Stop XP - comando .expoff / .expon
    • Offline-trade
    • Dual-box - hasta 9 clientes
    • Karma se limpia mas rapido
    • NO MP pociones
    • Teleports a zonas populares agregados(por ejemplo FoG y IT)
    • Todas las coronas de castillo, no solo Aden y Rune, tienen resistencia a Stun lvl 2.
    • Cloaks se pueden usar con sets grado S
    • Treasure Chest pueden abrirse con Maestro's Key (podes comprarla en el Grocery). Las recompensas fueron cambiadas.
    • Black Marketer of Mammon shop actualizado
    • Merchant of Mammon shop actualizado
    • Los precios de las armas de lobo fueron incrementados al doble aproximadamente.
    • Reducido el daño de los lobos en PvP 4 veces.
    • Todos los efectos positivos(buffs) que tiene el PJ se pasan al summon.
    • Skill enchant - costo cambiado.

• Agregado todas las quest de Seven Signs de GE y HF. Recompensas fueron cambiados.
    • Egg Delivery y Special Liquor Delivery - incrementado la chance de obtener recipes TT (50% chance de obtener recipe, 50% chance de obtener pociones + adena)
    • The Finest Food - Recompensas cambiados. Ahora no solo podes obtener recipes TT sino Accesorio Full Sealed Tateossian.
    • War with Varka Silenos / War with Ketra Orcs quest reward cambiado. Ahora podes elegir exactamente que recipe sacar.
    • 3rd profession Quest - mobs de 700 dropean de 1-4 Halisha's Mark a todos los miembros de party con quest.
    • Relics of the Old Empire y Gather the Flames - Agregado nuevo reward. Ahora tambien podes cambiar items de quest por materiales.
    • Ketra/Varka Alliance: Cuando se mata a Shadith, Hekaton, Mos y Tayr una caja aparece. Basta con hablar con la caja para que te de el item de quest.
    • Agregado Daily Quests. Se pueden empezar en el Pathfinder Worker de cualquier ciudad.Por completar estas quests diarias como recompensa - parte del Vitality se restaurara
      • Defeat the Hall of Abyss
      • Defeat the Labyrinth of Abyss
      • Defeat the Raid Boss

Magic Support Raid Bosses / Epic Bosses Armas Legendarias Cambios en zonas

• Priest of Einhasad esta ubicado en todas las ciudades, habla con el para obtener buffs.
    Buff list depende de tu nivel y del item especial - Einhasad's Certificate.

Einhasad's certificate puede ser comprado por TODs u obtenerlo en Eventos o Rifas.
    En el NPC Priest of Einhasad puedes encontrar distintos perfiles de buff.

Blessing for Fighter

From level 1: Might (3), Haste (2), Shield (3), Magic Barrier (2), Focus (3), Death Whisper (3), Wind Walk (2), Bless the Body (4), Bless the Soul (4), Berserker Spirit (1), Mental Shield (4), Vampiric Rage (1)

Blessing for Mystic

From level 1: Acumen (3), Empower (2), Shield (3), Magic Barrier (2), Wind Walk (2), Bless the Body (4), Bless the Soul (4), Concentration (4), Mental Shield (4), Berserker Spirit (1)

Special Blessing

From level 40: Greater Might, Greater Shield

Blessing for Fighter

From level 1: Improved Combat, Improved Critical, Improved Movement, Improved Condition, Improved Magic, Improved Shield, Haste (2), Berserker Spirit (2), Mental Shield (4), Guidance (3), Vampiric Rage (4)

Blessing for Mystic

From level 1: Acumen (3), Improved Magic, Improved Movement, Improved Condition, Improved Combat, Improved Shield, Berserker Spirit (2), Concentration (6), Mental Shield (4), Clarity (3), Wild Magic (2)

Special Blessing

From level 40: Greater Might, Greater Shield, Invocation (5), Case Harden, Hard Tanning, Embodier, Sharp Edge, Spike, Restring,
    From level 76: Elemental Protection, Divine Protection, Chant of Protection

• Todos los Raid Bosses tienen respawn time 12h + 0-8h random time. oficial
    Los RB 76+ se anunciaran en el juego 15min antes de que aparezcan: Raid Boss <RB name> will spawn in 15 min!

Excepciones en el tiempo de respawn:

• Cabrio, Kernon, Hallate, Golkonda: 8h
    • Barakiel: 12h
    • All RBs on Hellbound: 12h

Todos los RB epicos estaran muertos al comienzo del servidor.
    • Queen Ant (82) - 22h + 0-2h
    • Core (82) - 22h + 0-2h
    • Orfen (82) - 22h + 0-2h
    • Zaken (83) - 47h + 0-2h
    • Baium (83) - 120h + 0-2h
    • Antharas (85) - 192h + 0-1h
    • Valakas (85) - 264h
    • Frintezza (85) - 48h + 0-2h

• Algunos RB despues de morir pueden dropear su arma
    • Los nombres de dichas armas estan indicados en violeta
    • Cada arma tiene un tipo especifico y stats parecidos a armas del mismo grado
    • Armas pueden ser transferidas / vendidas / guardadas y cristalizadas
    • Agregarle SA, atributos, augument, encantar, PVP posible.
    • Conversion de armas Kamael no es posible.
    • No se pueden craftear
    • Weapon description
      • Br wp Caladbulg i00 0.jpg
        Hellblade
        • Type: One-Handed Sword
        • Raid-Boss: Darion in Tully's Workshop
        • Passive skill: Inflicts powerful damage to a target and causes Bleeding while attacking
      • Br wp tiatenon i00 0.jpg
        Claw of Destruction
        • Type: One-Handed Blunt
        • Raid-Boss: Tiat in Seed of Destruction
        • Passive skill: Inflicts Fear on a target during a PvP attack
      • Br wp habus knife i00 0.jpg
        Butcher Blades
        • Type: Dual Daggers
        • Grade: S80
        • Raid-Boss: Daytime Zaken
        • Passive skill: Normal attacks inflict Bleeding to a target
      • Br wp tirbing i00 0.jpg
        Blood Brother
        • Type: Two-Handed Sword
        • Grade: S
        • Raid-Boss: Yehan Klanikus in Hall of Suffering
        • Passive skill: Decreases P. Def to a target and inflicts Shock while attacking.
      • Br wp wind of mardil i00 0.jpg
        Mardil's Fan
        • Type: One-Handed Magic Sword
        • Grade: A
        • Raid-Boss: Immortal Savior Mardil in Tower of Insolence
        • Passive skill: Cst. Spd. by 15%, and when attacked, increases Wind attack attribute by 30

• La mayoria de las zonas fueron re-armadas y actualizadas. Cambiaron drops y stats de mobs.
    Creamos mas zonas especificas para clases.

Cambios en zonas:
    • Forge of the Gods
    • Mithril Mines
    • Den of Evil
    • Crypts of Disgrace
    • Giant Cave
    • Field of Silence
    • Field of Whispers
    • Monastery of Silence
    • Primeval Island
    Mas detalles disponibles luego

Giran Harbor Fair Zone Keepers

• Giran Harbor completamente rediseñada. Ahora es la zona principal de comercio del juego.
    - Mas Info

• En algunos lugares Zone Keepers aparecen. Son RB especiales que mientras esten vivos controlan la zona y hacen que los mobs normales no aparezcan.
    Necesitas matar a los Zone Keeper para re-activar la zona.
    Mas detalles disponibles mas adelante.

Castle/Fortress Skills Character Skills

• Ahora tener una fortaleza puede significar un incremento de fuerza grande para un clan o una party. Esto abre un mundo de posibilidades para el cambate y estrategias.
    Agarra las fortalezas o castillos necesarios para obtener ventaja personal o arrebatarsela a tus enemigos!
    - Mas info

• Hemos rediseñado mas de 100 skills.
    Tenemos nuevos skills y algunos otros fueron balanceados.
    - Mas info

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom