Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Bug fixed?????

Updated

I see art doing solo rbs again. Pretending to have party. He killijg rb now at 50% hp doesnt touch guards just straight rb. Varka moss. If need video ask me ill send u email. Somehow cant upload here.

Kazama

Community Helper
Solo u mean with boxes? As I told you we don't have any bugs..
And better write me in pm discord, for fast react. If have video, give link. w8 you in discord

iullian06

Kazama, you have seen what all of us said on server chat. Maybe you can answer here. How is it possible to do the rb like this?

Kazama

Community Helper
Kazama, you have seen what all of us said on server chat. Maybe you can answer here. How is it possible to do the rb like this?
First of all, on chat I see only u. U again, and you friends how I understand.

Second, tell me what wrong with this farm at your opinion?

I check how he killed RBs. You spam in game that he make this Solo, but even on you video he do it with party!

2 healers , PK, SK, Warlock, Duelis Warc. All have good gear.
Art have Icarus Sword +4 and 150 ATT

Now tell me, with such setup and full buff that we have in town. This is problem to kill usual RB?

SKL

ok maybe 2 healers in pt, i don't see them but let's say they are there, but what about heals? no heals ? he has tallum from what i see, a rb and minions hit him and he doesn't need a heal ? and it's not bugging ?

iullian06

i have not said actually anything on chat, only to not mute everyone because it's not a solution. you said to move here, so in order to make the chat calm down i add here the video that Updated sent.

Kazama

Community Helper
ok maybe 2 healers in pt, i don't see them but let's say they are there, but what about heals? no heals ? he has tallum from what i see, a rb and minions hit him and he doesn't need a heal ? and it's not bugging ?
U dont see them? Hm on this video I see at less one - VPN
Why no heals? How u can know this? From short video with 1 min? I see on this video their healer and you know taht art is Phoenix Knight? U know that he have a lot of Pdef? And this is best tank in game? Also u know about buff vampiric?
2019 year.. And I must tell simple things in l2...

i have not said actually anything on chat, only to not mute everyone because it's not a solution. you said to move here, so in order to make the chat calm down i add here the video that Updated sent.
I mute only ppl, who make bad to server with this disinformation. I told before mute, go on forum if you want to normal speak and get answers.
But they dont stop, so yes I will do this again, if ppl dont understand and misinform players in global chat

scavitza

Yes , that was 2 days ago when we had mana and hp bug fast regeneration on many key fighter characters, right after the second update. But now, that's over, it's all fixed. They're fixed this bug quickly, although is obvious some ppl got profit, but just to a small degree ... so no harm to the server game-play ;)
Anyway if u see some ppl who know well to farm rb on right boxes to some medium degree, it's possible to be my apprentices, although i'm not doing this here, but u can send them my regards :sneaky:
P.S. The setting Art made in the Kazama's picture, well, it's the complete set'up for the dog to have full buff option combination: tank buff, cat buff and the classic warcryer, of-course. But people don't need to much ideas, so i won't be "creative" in public ... nia.nia.nia.nia.naaaa :p:tongue:
P.S. 2 But it will be sad with absolutely no idea right? Well then, here one: Minions usually, with sound on, scratch my cute brain, so i simultaneously kill them too ;)

Last edited:

H1rosh1ma

In the video u can see art getting bless the body from se, which restores hp when receiving damage. combined with the vampiric buffs and the damage he is dealing, he doesnt really need any other heals.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom