Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Strange AQ`s giffting event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexican

This project is verry nice, gg for the team that worked on it, it reminds us the x4 server from Dex , long time ago. They are so boosted I wonder if they don't have like +40 skills :)))) by gift
Play nice...we are having a debate here...

Baietu

Banned
"How dare you?!" (Greta) to talk about someone else when you are doing what you do to the server? Amberley had "balls" to fight with you even if we all know that we can't kill you, we tryied at least, you did nothing for the server health and you prrolly won't do anything because we saw that you don't really care about that. It reflects your character IRL and trust me everyone will run away from this kinda players/clans.

nidrah

"How dare you?!" (Greta) to talk about someone else when you are doing what you do to the server? Amberley had "balls" to fight with you even if we all know that we can't kill you, we tryied at least, you did nothing for the server health and you prrolly won't do anything because we saw that you don't really care about that. It reflects your character IRL and trust me everyone will run away from this kinda players/clans.
Наша вина в том, что вы ничего не знаете об этой игре? Наша вина в том, что вы не приходите на эпики? Наша вина в том, что вы даже тиат не можете убить? Наша вина в том, что мы знаем нужны бафы и дебафы для фарма?
Наша вина в том, что у нас овер не в дино сете?

Our fault is that you do not know anything about this game? Our fault is that you do not come to the epic? Our fault is that you can’t even kill a tiat? Our fault is that we know we need buffs and debuffs for farming? Our fault is that our overs are not in a dyno set?
Вы даже не приходите убить боссов, когда мы спим, а они живы
You don’t even come to kill the bosses when we sleep, and they are alive

The server is damaged not by strong players, but by weak ones

Baietu

Banned
Sorry mexican mexican to interferee in your debate .. :giggle:

Baietu

Banned
nidrah nidrah You keep searching for excuses, that meens our conversation is over, you don't understand nothing from your mistakes and it will cost you later.

mexican

When u are asleep..dude....kmon..tell me 1 boss that is alive when u sleep...at what 3 4 pm..no use 2 argue...i never sayd u arent better than us.. u are u know the game better u have more time items boxes ,thats life...but u still didnt get my point of epics set time 20 23 so server will last longer...i like dex i win/i lose ...but a server depends on the players... sandly this one wont last till next update..

nidrah

Say the time aswell..u know cuz at 7 8 am ppl are at work...most of the ppl
This is a server where each player has his own time zone.

there are people in my group with gmt+2 gmt +3 gmt +5 gmt +10

Kazama

Community Helper
I just seen a GM making a random event and gifting two AQ rings to random ppl!!!
Is that normal ting on this server ?
I`m a bit confused ....
This is not so, prizes are too valuable for such events(like seartch and destroy). For this event we can make vitaliti pots, or maybe enchants, att stones, but not epic =)
Most likely one of the players gave thit item for event...

We do not add in game such valuable items even for events.
Check out our Halloween event, even there is a top reward temporary AQ ring for 7 days.
So dont worry, no random valuable items in game from GMs =)

Running

Many thanks to everyone joining conversation , especially admin.
It helped me big time understanding what happened on event, and generally what is happening currently on server.

As i started this debate i feel obligation to say few words on this topic:

From my experience is never good when GM`s and Admins involve in any kinds of events and deal`s whit in-game items, is just feel wrong even if they have best intentions.
(I will not elaborate this one , because i feel we all understand that those actions just rise to much suspicious questions)
If some high geared character want to make event whit hes items, he alone should be more then capable doing it without the help of GM.

And about in-game "problems": I hope we understand that are not alone GM`s that make server great .

I feel even more important is the community playing on the server, especially "players of influence", such Clan Leaders, Heroes, basically the top players ho control market,sieges,raids etc.

What i want to say is, if you like this GM`s and how they menage server. You should try making player friendly ambient ,such: Academy, more diversity on market, less cursing,less drama, etc.....more chance for new players to rise and like playing here.

"Players of influence" should advertise such behavior and condemn toxic one, because if that ambient is established (players friendly) is way more easy for me and anyone else to advertise server and attract more players here. And that is basically what every player should want (If they want server to have long and healthy life).

I'm sorry for long post and/or any grammatical mistake i made.
Be sure all i said was in good faith!

Best of luck!
And do not forget to vote for server :)

nidrah

Many thanks to everyone joining conversation , especially admin.
It helped me big time understanding what happened on event, and generally what is happening currently on server.

As i started this debate i feel obligation to say few words on this topic:

From my experience is never good when GM`s and Admins involve in any kinds of events and deal`s whit in-game items, is just feel wrong even if they have best intentions.
(I will not elaborate this one , because i feel we all understand that those actions just rise to much suspicious questions)
If some high geared character want to make event whit hes items, he alone should be more then capable doing it without the help of GM.

And about in-game "problems": I hope we understand that are not alone GM`s that make server great .

I feel even more important is the community playing on the server, especially "players of influence", such Clan Leaders, Heroes, basically the top players ho control market,sieges,raids etc.

What i want to say is, if you like this GM`s and how they menage server. You should try making player friendly ambient ,such: Academy, more diversity on market, less cursing,less drama, etc.....more chance for new players to rise and like playing here.

"Players of influence" should advertise such behavior and condemn toxic one, because if that ambient is established (players friendly) is way more easy for me and anyone else to advertise server and attract more players here. And that is basically what every player should want (If they want server to have long and healthy life).

I'm sorry for long post and/or any grammatical mistake i made.
Be sure all i said was in good faith!

Best of luck!
And do not forget to vote for server :)
You are maximally wrong about what makes the server live. The server makes alive the drama, holivar, and not an empty chat and a game of giveaways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom