Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Skills nerfed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexican

Aa yes so that why saturday died at 11 am my time and now u killed him at 9....isnt that +- meaning 21 -23 srsly stop bullshitting.. srsly

nidrah

Such an early spawn is a great chance to take the boss to anyone. Fixed respawn will not give you a chance

Baietu

Banned
We didn't have any chance anyway :)))))) and we prolly won't have with this attitude of yours.

mexican

I dont care abouth that this respawn gives chances to nolifers... fixed respawn gives chance to pvp or fight 4 it...we have 3 4 ppl online at that time..but it seems they are not interested....i see some clans rising like bos or updated clan.... btw u still ow me 2 names

mexican

Hero th is the same deal with hero titan...and srsly updated?he has only that titan not even cc box

mexican

Inspector and hd for aq no dod crusher...werent we talking abouth ppl 2 kill aq alone...or we drifted?

mexican

So ur telling me u use sos dod appe 4 marpanak but u kill aq with just a stare...kmon be serious..

nidrah

Блять, мы убивали того ак в одного дестра когда еще вообще ничего не было. Ни ак, ни крашера ни джуда. А вы блять немощи не можете на втором месяце сервера убить его ноя про то, что нет боксов для дебафов. Тьфу

mexican

Last post.
I used google translator... have some common sence and use english pls...as 4 aq U GUYS ARE THE ONLY ONE ONLINE FARMING AQ AT 8 45 ON A MONDAY MORNING...get that thru ur thik skull...omfg i feel like don Quixote...i am out

nidrah

Last post.
I used google translator... have some common sence and use english pls...as 4 aq U GUYS ARE THE ONLY ONE ONLINE FARMING AQ AT 8 45 ON A MONDAY MORNING...get that thru ur thik skull...omfg i feel like don Quixote...i am out
Каждый день смещает спавн ак на 0-2 часа. В каждое время суток ак ресалось. Воскрешалась и вечером и утром и ночью и днем. Как только она реснулась утром - ты заныл. В чем логика? Вчера она воскресла в 11, до этого она воскресла где то в 11-30. Раньше она была в 12 и так далее. Раньше она ресалась и в 20 00.
"U GUYS ARE THE ONLY ONE ONLINE FARMING AQ AT 8 45 ON A MONDAY MORNING. "

But you do not have people who would farm AQ at 8 in the morning and at 8 in the evening
But you do not have brain to farm this very strong RB - ANT QUEEN

nidrah

Фринтеза воскреснет вечером, что остановит вас на этот раз?
Frinteza will rise again in the evening, what will stop you this time?

Kazama

Community Helper
Lier u know exactly who when how many they were...and since they nolife a 100online server they enetered antharas right after server rr in the afternoon...u act so......fake..thats all i can say
Lier? I hear in morning that "Luke" party kill anthy, I don't care who is this and in what he clan, I do not follow the policy on the server, and what character in what clan. This is not my business. I just dont have time on this.
Anyway here you announce. Why they know about fixing Antharas and you not? They come to kill it, you not? Maybe problem on you?

I do not understand the purpose of your statements? What you want?
I'm not going to argue with you here, if you want to speak with me write me on discord or skype. Now I see here trashtalking on server, each day we spend money on adv to invite newbies, they join and see on forum such shi*. Each day we work on server to make it better add new things, and you write me this? I don't alow this here.
Topic close.
Wait you on discord/skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom