Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

A few suggestions.

Argobisto

Hi all,

Hi Kazama,

1 - I suggest that the packs that are sold in the account manager get D and C gear removed from the description because when you create a char it comes with that gear anyway.
An option would be for it to have D and C but +6 or so. Anyway, all redundand items should be removed.

2 - Also, timed gear like those PC Cafe items should have information about being timed. It can induce new people into some mistakes. (all timed gear should have a tooltip informing about it).

3 - There are a lot of people killing RBs alone, is this supposed to happen? How about raising the rewards and making RBs a bit more challenging?

The server is great and I´m having a great time, thankx for that!

Kazama

Community Helper
1. About pack agree, and we speak in discord I think about this. D and C +6 good idea
2. You mean info before you buy? Becouse if you about weapon, they have "180 mana" and this mana use only when you wear weapon
3. Why not? We have a plan, make some dayly RBs for whole server. Will be registration like on TvT with button near radar. After registration ppl move to instance, and fight with strong RB and his defenders.

Argobisto

1. Yeah, we discussed this. This would be to make the packs appealing to new people and really give them a premium feel over the regular chars, at least until grade C.
2. I mean in all items that are time gated, including the ones in the pack like grade B armor.
3. That would be a good idea, or maybe like a dungeon, with a few bosses like 3 or 4 that must be taken out in succession, with difficulty rising on each kill. As long as the "long term" server feeling isnt affected.

+

4. The custom teleports in gatekeep that are flagged as BETA, arent they working perfectly? Maybe they are not BETA anymore.
5. In the chat window when you are announcing the zones that have 30%+ XP you have "blassing swamp" when it should be "Blazing swamp". Also this feature could be called "Path of Giants", it has better wording than the one you have now.

Just a few suggestions, I love the server. Thankx Kazama.

scavitza

3 - There are a lot of people killing RBs alone, is this supposed to happen? How about raising the rewards and making RBs a bit more challenging?
That people are able to kill RB alone because are top geared, yes it is normal from the game play view, and they are ok as they are.
It's a good idea for those who want harder RB's to go to some instance.
Not all ppl are full of stacked items, skills, stones, certs, hero skills, clan skills like u or those who are killing RB's alone.
To kill RB's alone you need some serious damn gear and combo skills that drastically modify stats.

scavitza

I have 2 ideas too:
1. Make a nice version of Christmas Helmet that will be permanent, which cost more TODs that the "Improved Santa hat Energy". Something like : "Improved Santa's Hat HyperEnergy."
I, for one, buy some of these ;)
2. Please make the Avatar Belt give cat/horse buffs on pet too; and with extended buff duration like 20min (only from the belt).
These settings would be nice ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E General Disscusions 2

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom