Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Improved buffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S1rDmG

Hello,maybe we can get some improved buffs so we can actually have a chance against mages?Even with all 4 books i still cant get one resist...and why The Hearth of Pa'agrio overbuffs?That's not normal.And Necro debuffs have 100% chance?Because on OL it's 10%..From 4 cast i got feared,anchored,silenced and debuffed and on OL i can't even silence once from 6 casts.Thank you.

Last edited:

Bastion

yep the heart of paagrio was not using buff slot only the heal of wc was considered buff usually .. about debuff chace i dont know statistic about cause i didnt play OL much time and not for sure in official servers but as i remeber 1 ol debuff hard

Bastion

We don't plan add improved buffs. Like other skills taht not exist on Intelrude.
ok that is currect but paagrio heart do not overbuff ppl in interlude it just heal but do not consume buff slot im sure about coz in mass pvp we was all full buffesd and ol spam heart and cp and heart do not make us out of buff

KPOB6

ok that is currect but paagrio heart do not overbuff ppl in interlude it just heal but do not consume buff slot im sure about coz in mass pvp we was all full buffesd and ol spam heart and cp and heart do not make us out of buff
it does

Kepler

wrong section?
Dear ZIVA, this is the only help you can give to players? "wrong section" ?
As I see you don't replay to people's problems, please let Kazama and Catalin take care of this server, because of you server lost allot of support from many players and it will loose even more support in the future. With all my respect , you don't help this community builded in years of experience by Catalin and Kazama, they are our real GM's!

Neemis

As I see you don't replay to people's problems, please let Kazama and Catalin take care of this server, because of you server lost allot of support from many players and it will loose even more support in the future. With all my respect , you don't help this community builded in years of experience by Catalin and Kazama, they are our real GM's!
Don't bother with the server anymore. Money has been made, goal is completed. Just wait for people to get bored and it to die.

Ziva

Community Helper
Dear player... I'm not GM on Interlude, so I'm trying not interfere, doesn't mean I'm not helping... you know nothing about what I'm doing, so please keep your posts in the correct forum sections if you want your problems to be sorted by the correct Team Members. Kind regards!

Kepler

Don't bother with the server anymore. Money has been made, goal is completed. Just wait for people to get bored and it to die.
Server is great Neemis, and runs great , ofcourse we have to give a little support for the server, at least we .. who can give support, maby there are players who can't afford to do it, because they don't have the money, but those guys who worked for this projects should take a reward from us, at least we are having fun on their work .. but on every server there will be a GM who have a negative impact on community, I play on Dex servers from around 2004 and I don't want to see how someone is dividing the community builded in so many years. Best regards!

Kazama

Community Helper
Hey, Ziva not GM from Interlude server, she support Evolution and make it very good. From September 2019. So please, don't talk like this.
And really, topics was in bad section(its was created on Evolutions section). Anyway I answer to ts, so closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom