Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Summoner MAX lvl 80

Rusty

Hello DEX Team.

I have a question regarding the updates you made today 21 april 2020 about max lvl 80 on summoner (pets).
If you block the lvl on summoner to be lvl 80 that means the enchant on it its useless and you mess with L2 Mechanics, right? This is totally bulshit!

Why did you take this decision? Can you explain me and probably many others that question about this update?

Thank you, R.

Demogogen

Probably because here the maximum level is 80 for the character, and the sharpening of the summon is calculated that there will be characters of level 85

scavitza

You should't nefred the summoner and mages classes. They rely on the summons :( Necro is necro, as always, and people with no gear wining alot. The Interlude natural settings, is max lvl for pets and summons to be 86. The real unbalance is that non summon classes don't have a chance of a pet with appropriate value. The great wolf would fix that problem anyway, since that's the base problem :) The pet is weaker than a summon anyway, because he don't get heal and herbs like the summon, since is a separate character of it's own, tho gear up, heal, use pots, etc ;)
P.S. Although these settings may not like some players, will certainly fix the so called winnings and real unbalance problems the most players experienced on interlude settings ;) And will be, for sure, alot more fun game play. Just my humble opinion.
In clan halls we have options of upgrading great wolf and fenrir pets. Well just let them be with no nefred class, max lvl 80, and pets/summons with 86 lvl, mormal s grade max gear grade. With these settings this server will have a special type of interlude game play like we never seen !!! Long live Corona ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z General Discusion 0
K General Discusion 4

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom