Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

BOX OF DEVOTION - DONATION/TODs

Hakroma

Hi. Today I donated for about 700 TODS. I bought 2 BOX OF DEVOTIONS 30 days limited, 300 Tods each so I spent 600 Tods total.
THE PROBLEM IS: I REALIZED THAT A CHARACTER CAN ONLY OPEN ONE BOX OF DEVOTION EVERY DAY SO I CAN NOT USE THE SECOND BOX! SINCE IT WORKS LIKE THIS, WHY THE SERVER LET's PLAYERS BUY A SECOND BOX WITH SAME CHARACTER?! THIS IS NOT RIGHT! I need help for this issue and I request administrator my 300 tods back (for the second box)!!!

Please check this situation... I can not just lose 300 TODS for like this... REALLY NOT FAIR!

Hakroma

Hi. Today I donated for about 700 TODS. I bought 2 BOX OF DEVOTIONS 30 days limited, 300 Tods each so I spent 600 Tods total.
THE PROBLEM IS: I REALIZED THAT A CHARACTER CAN ONLY OPEN ONE BOX OF DEVOTION EVERY DAY SO I CAN NOT USE THE SECOND BOX! SINCE IT WORKS LIKE THIS, WHY THE SERVER LET's PLAYERS BUY A SECOND BOX WITH SAME CHARACTER?! THIS IS NOT RIGHT! I need help for this issue and I request administrator my 300 tods back (for the second box)!!!

Please check this situation... I can not just lose 300 TODS for like this... REALLY NOT FAIR!
MY CHARACTER NAME IS HAKROMA, it is a female WARSMITH dwarf. It is in the INTERLUX 50x SERVER.

Hakroma

You guys shold return me the 300 TODS and then block possibility to buy more than 1 box by single character.....................

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Coide General Discusion 3
P General Discusion 2
X General Discusion 0
G General Discusion 4

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom