Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Olympiad games / Class / Balance / Things !

Stormfang

Hello everyone;

Time to speak about olympiad. I didnt see any post about olympiad. Noone speaking about balance between classes. So everyone happy to got 6k 7k 5k damage from Elemental summoners ? Well, lets talk about it.
Just, I was already says about SUMMON bug at olympiad. When you port olympaid area, your summon dont port inside time to time. So playing Necromancer is % 50 luck in that olympiad. I see, admins cant fix it, so please remove the corpse thing from necro, let necromancers to use summons without corpse.

Hey guys, lets write the damage, how much damage you take from Elemental summoner ? Everyone, write the damage under the post, yesterday summoner hit me 4k with one skill. There is summoners with 1000+ point. If a class can farm 1k point from first week, it also means this class is totally unbalanced !

Duelist is classic duelist, hitting 6k 7k out of suddenly with one skill to win match :D

I want to ask something Kazama Kazama . Server will be have a thing about feeding at olympiad or we will continue feed classes nonstop ? So where is the fun part on it :D

Write your opinion and experienced from first week under the post.

keko

Time to fix elemental summoner skills. Killing alone in PI, making 7k damage in Oly is getting boring... You should fix it...

YeniCheRi

Hello everyone;

Time to speak about olympiad. I didnt see any post about olympiad. Noone speaking about balance between classes. So everyone happy to got 6k 7k 5k damage from Elemental summoners ? Well, lets talk about it.
Just, I was already says about SUMMON bug at olympiad. When you port olympaid area, your summon dont port inside time to time. So playing Necromancer is % 50 luck in that olympiad. I see, admins cant fix it, so please remove the corpse thing from necro, let necromancers to use summons without corpse.

Hey guys, lets write the damage, how much damage you take from Elemental summoner ? Everyone, write the damage under the post, yesterday summoner hit me 4k with one skill. There is summoners with 1000+ point. If a class can farm 1k point from first week, it also means this class is totally unbalanced !

Duelist is classic duelist, hitting 6k 7k out of suddenly with one skill to win match :D

I want to ask something Kazama Kazama .Server will be have a thing about feeding at olympiad or we will continue feed classes nonstop ? So where is the fun part on it :D

Write your opinion and experienced from first week under the post.
Agree about Elemental Summoners. but i want to add something more. There are many problems. No balance in any class at the Olympiad. The FEAR(14lvl) that the Mages throw always keeps the skill. (also Bishop's sleep) Never miss. Even i have mental shield and nightmare set. I'm not even talking about the burn mana skills(EE CLASS),(For the who have less mana class like ARCHERS/DAGGERS/WARRİORS) and that Agument weapons (They have all mage class skills in their weps) its so op and not balanced. And Gladiators/Tyrants deal 6-8k damage in 1 time with 1 skill. And about FEED yes Everyone started feeding from the first week and your clan at first :)

KarmaBG

I see skill lvl over 9999 playing gladiator pressing 3 buttons 1 cds and 2dmg skils ,so as sps i have 0 counter play agains him,daggers one back step from 100 % to zero, necros and spellhowers 100% silenced and instant loose , would be fine if you make silences and fear last shorter not like 10 sec ,its realy unbalanced playing oly permanently getting cc and 0 counter play

Just fix dmg from classes in olympiads, and make cc last shorter so the game would be more skill orientated .

Streeter

Kazama Kazama can you sort the NPC so we can exchange olympiad tokens? Oly is not available for a week and not all the ppl could log last night! Thank you

Stormfang

Agree about Elemental Summoners. but i want to add something more. There are many problems. No balance in any class at the Olympiad. The FEAR(14lvl) that the Mages throw always keeps the skill. (also Bishop's sleep) Never miss. Even i have mental shield and nightmare set. I'm not even talking about the burn mana skills(EE CLASS),(For the who have less mana class like ARCHERS/DAGGERS/WARRİORS) and that Agument weapons (They have all mage class skills in their weps) its so op and not balanced. And Gladiators/Tyrants deal 6-8k damage in 1 time with 1 skill. And about FEED yes Everyone started feeding from the first week and your clan at first :)
You are speaking about the normally mechanics of olympiad. They can not do anything to mana burn. The augmented thing, Interlude and after interlude augmented always OP. Duelist so OP with this crazy damage. Yesterday I got 11k damage from duelist at olympiad with my necro ( I was have summon with +12 transfer pain )

About feed, yes personally I dont want it too. It killing the biggest fun part at olympiad but players deal with it, admins dont touch it, so there is nothing to do. Olympiad is always a Clan / Group work. Casual players can not do anything at olympiad with nonfarmer classes.

Stormfang

I see skill lvl over 9999 playing gladiator pressing 3 buttons 1 cds and 2dmg skils ,so as sps i have 0 counter play agains him,daggers one back step from 100 % to zero, necros and spellhowers 100% silenced and instant loose , would be fine if you make silences and fear last shorter not like 10 sec ,its realy unbalanced playing oly permanently getting cc and 0 counter play

Just fix dmg from classes in olympiads, and make cc last shorter so the game would be more skill orientated .
Dude come on there is no reason to cry about Silence of mages. Its not landed % 100, please just play it after speak.

Stormfang

Already open, check
Summon bug still same. Soultakers so weak like that. Its totally luck to play olympiad with Soultaker. İmagine, you are a soultaker joining olympiad but you dont have summon. Its funny ! Annoying so much. Please let Soultakers use summons without Corpse, than everything is ok about this bug.

YeniCheRi

They can not do anything to mana burn. The augmented thing, Interlude and after interlude augmented always OP
I'm sure can if want it. in olympiad they can reduce the mana burning rate or the possibility of holding. They did 3 times (in20sec) mana burn and 0 mana.
It's ridiculous, I can't hit 3 skills(Adventure) And about augment. Yes, it can be strong in interludes. But it is very pointless that 1 person changes 4-5 weapons and throws skills.
This can be limited. This is my idea.

keko

I'm sure can if want it. in olympiad they can reduce the mana burning rate or the possibility of holding. They did 3 times (in20sec) mana burn and 0 mana.
It's ridiculous, I can't hit 3 skills(Adventure) And about augment. Yes, it can be strong in interludes. But it is very pointless that 1 person changes 4-5 weapons and throws skills.
This can be limited. This is my idea.
We have been talking about all your minds for 10 years in interlude servers and believe me this is the most ballance oly in interlude history. If mana burn reduces, lethal strike must reduce too.
Archers have some chances with crt rate on skills.
Dorfs have some chances with insta stuns.
Mages have some chances with based m.crt rate (in lots of interlude server u can not hit any crt without siren even you have wit+ dyes and w. magic)
Bla bla bla...

Nerf on Elemental summoner is needed and done.. I hope it will be good
Maybe limits on active damage skill can be good also... Maybe when some1 change weapon, cooldown wont work and he/she should keep equipped with same weapon for cooldown.
Without Celestiel duelist/tyrants can be killed but it's still hard.. Maybe some nerf on damage good.
Porting inside without summon is madness. If you cant fix it u can add 1 elpy to kill and summon pet for necros at the beginning

Oly were never solo and it ll never be... This game is all about playing together with a group. You can not farm Epics alone, You can not get Castle alone, You can not even make noblesse alone. Which side is powerful, it wins something. İts all about politics and game mechanics.

I agree to nerf some classes to give some chances useless classes in oly but that is not Advanturer..
With mirage,swich,trick,dash,bluff and mostly 1 hit to tanks/duelist/mages and others ushould not be complaining about EE or BP.. You want to win every match reroll to farming meta classes.
Somebody cried for necro and pets.. Now it is useless in oly because of changes.
Added extra buff and damages on ES and not failed 30 lvl skills make ES undefeated in oly can farm 1200+ points

This is game mechanics, when u change something it effects everything in game.
You can not see any dorf crying about oly cuz everyone knows they re useless and no1 make dorf oly characters..
There are some classes you can kill and there are some you can not. So you should keep watching in oly, make more items, get valakas to do not get sleep, reg with wave you can kill, then you can get some points at oly

Stormfang

Olympiad have alot of problem yes, but at same the it looking good too. I hope the problem, when you port inside your summon is bugging it didnt port inside olympiad, in the next period it will be fixed I hope. Specialls necromancers dont have a chance like that. Kazama Kazama

Stormfang

Olympiad will be on, I hope you find a way about summon bug Kazama Kazama

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom