Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

PLAYHARDGOPRO # F@CKING RUSSIAN B@STRADS WITHOUT SOFT < 0.

GAmeSTar

сколько дать варниша чтоб соска на видео сделала нормальный макияж и играла с нами в кп?
[/ЦИТАТА]
Это золотце не продается=) А варниш и сама добудет.

Johnnybeast.

инфа для всех пиздаболов клан лидеров, у меня 8 паков, успокойтесь и хватить писать всем плам что я собираю зерг го со мной :D Вонюччки ебаные.
А пати лидером рекомендую проверять инфу.
Fucking clan leaders. Please do not tell the party leaders that I have 15+ CP in my clan. Because I have only 8 of them: D Скриншот 20-09-2020 04:27:45.png
And the party leader recommend checking the info.

cundpom

помойки пытаются переманить и осквернить пхгп, ну ничего терпилы ебаные, вы как на форуме сосете так и в игре будете сосать, вы никто и звать вас никак, тупо тир 5 КЛы

JokeJR

инфа для всех пиздаболов клан лидеров, у меня 8 паков, успокойтесь и хватить писать всем плам что я собираю зерг го со мной :D Вонюччки ебаные.
А пати лидером рекомендую проверять инфу.
Fucking clan leaders. Please do not tell the party leaders that I have 15+ CP in my clan. Because I have only 8 of them: D Скриншот 20-09-2020 04:27:45.png
And the party leader recommend checking the info.
Dont say about fcking clan leaders. For first , info about yours cp we get from ppl in your clan , They came and told us '' you are +15 pt ''. maybe you should to speak with them about that what are they talking about to others. The second thing on forum u declared 5-6 cps with coming , when i was 6-7 u were 8/9 confirmed parties. and remember about your scripts on pvp. if we want to have any chance vs that we need some ppl more. only others cps declared to go another server and u lost few of them and now you are 8 as you said. and if u dont speak with others leaders how parties we gonna make to have good balance its your problem , bcs you started to recruit many cps , when others clan were less.
ps. dont send your party leaders to speak with me about numbers if you haven't ballz to speak with me personally.

Last edited:

headWoW

ап танцору диско

eXploidk

Dont say about fcking clan leaders. For first , info about yours cp we get from ppl in your clan , They came and told us '' you are +15 pt ''. maybe you should to speak with them about that what are they talking about to others. The second thing on forum u declared 5-6 cps with coming , when i was 6-7 u were 8/9 confirmed parties. and remember about your scripts on pvp. if we want to have any chance vs that we need some ppl more. only others cps declared to go another server and u lost few of them and now you are 8 as you said. and if u dont speak with others leaders how parties we gonna make to have good balance its your problem , bcs you started to recruit many cps , when others clan were less.
ps. dont send your party leaders to speak with me about numbers if you haven't ballz to speak with me personally.
are you sure that info about our cp you get from ppl in our clan? :)) maybe it fake from euphoria coming to you and tell you about zerg? :D cause all party leaders visit teamspeak, and they see that we have 8 rooms in teamspeak.

JokeJR

are you sure that info about our cp you get from ppl in our clan? :)) maybe it fake from euphoria coming to you and tell you about zerg? :D cause all party leaders visit teamspeak, and they see that we have 8 rooms in teamspeak.
yes man , i am sure he was from you. with euphoria i speaking often on ts3. they haven't idea how many you are. info what i get was from your ppl thats why we concluded that this information is true :) . i dont listening from others how many people or cps are someone bcs its in 99% not sure info.
when we get info you are exactly 16 packs, i was thinking to recruit 3-4 cp more.
but i am stoped recruit 1 week ago. and what i see here is many free packs without side

cundpom

yes man , i am sure he was from you. with euphoria i speaking often on ts3. they haven't idea how many you are. info what i get was from your ppl thats why we concluded that this information is true :) . i dont listening from others how many people or cps are someone bcs its in 99% not sure info.
when we get info you are exactly 16 packs, i was thinking to recruit 3-4 cp more.
but i am stoped recruit 1 week ago. and what i see here is many free packs without side
If u want know the truth, just visit our teamspeak u can speak with johny and watch how many channels we have. whats the point of shittalking here about 16+packs. REMEMBER we dont need zerg for domination on this server.

JokeJR

If u want know the truth, just visit our teamspeak u can speak with johny and watch how many channels we have. whats the point of shittalking here about 16+packs. REMEMBER we dont need zerg for domination on this server.
Channels can create in 1 sec so its doesnt matter how many do u have in your ts , and i repeat only what your ppl told to my ppl. so your ppl are with wrong info's
if u have scripts ofc u dont need zerg for domination :D but i hope you will off it this time :)

Last edited:

iElli

Channels can create in 1 sec so its doesnt matter how many do u have in your ts , and i repeat only what your ppl told to my ppl. so your ppl are with wrong info's
if u have scripts ofc u dont need zerg for domination :D but i hope you will off it this time :)
U know me, i dont have any reason to lie u. We have got 8cps, its true we had 13cps on ts But these cps were playing with johny on ketrawars :) and they had room there, so ur info is wrong. We have got 8 cps :) But I heard that u have more :) gl,hf ig bro

JokeJR

U know me, i dont have any reason to lie u. We have got 8cps, its true we had 13cps on ts But these cps were playing with johny on ketrawars :) and they had room there, so ur info is wrong. We have got 8 cps :) But I heard that u have more :) gl,hf ig bro
i believe that you are 8 pt guys now , but i said what info we get from your's ppl before

KillAllWorld

Даю 100 рублей если блядина на бисте станцует стриптиз,я думаю не надо говорить кто рипниться первый с серва,раунд псы.

Johnnybeast.

Даю 100 рублей если блядина на бисте станцует стриптиз,я думаю не надо говорить кто рипниться первый с серва,раунд псы.
:D куда ты лезишь вонючка, ты же блядь сосать будешь по кд. И в пм писать "Нажми в город будь мужиком" :D

balsha

Ty zatknis svoy rot musor kotory soset na kazhdom spote

KillAllWorld

Мать придумала тебя чтоб ты танцевал когда тебе кидают сотку

eXploidk

Мать придумала тебя чтоб ты танцевал когда тебе кидают сотку
а после очередного отсоса этот челик будет писать, что у него играют одни далбаебы которые не умеют жать кнопки)))) ну, это мы уже видели) хорошо, что твои тупорылые буржики не понимают как тебя тут хуесосит всё русское комьюнити)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Johnnybeast. Clans 32
Johnnybeast. Clans 30

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom