Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

What client will have the next season?

Sigmah

Hello, im just want to know what Client will you use to the 26th server. This is because the last server had a mix of a h5/IL chronicle, and was a total failure, a lot of people was playing with 10-15 FPS on massives pvp, and we leave the server for this reason. If you will make another experiment using diferent clients i dont wanna lose time farming to figth in a unplayable server.

Regards to everyone.

JokeJR

As admin posted, it will be something like classic client , where should be on mass pvp good fps

Kazama

Community Helper
No, on start we will have same client. Classic client not ready yet.

But we work all summer to rise FPS on current game client, and it will be better and good

• Boost FPS - you have option to choose low setting in updater and comfortably play with good FPS even on old PC systems with 500+ people in one place. Now you can clean you cache without relogin from the game!

Sigmah

Srry bro, but we just tried this "BOST FPS" on the last server and was useless. We was playing with a i7 core and we had 10 fps on mass pvp with all the grapichs in low. Thx you anyway.

Kazama

Community Helper
Srry bro, but we just tried this "BOST FPS" on the last server and was useless. We was playing with a i7 core and we had 10 fps on mass pvp with all the grapichs in low. Thx you anyway.
You can't try it on last server, because we made it few weeks ago
But, this is you choise where to play. Anyway if you find server with same online like we have, u will get same problems

On discord I get a little explanation what we did, and why FPS can drop

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom