Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

outdated client problem

pavu1

hi

i have a "warning you are using an outdated version of the game client. please dl updates to avoid possible errors" message between system bar and skill bar

last night ~ 4 it was ok
ive erased all 3 system folders and made full update and the message still persists
sometimes it has a countdown timer 1 min and game closes

any ideas? ty

Nixu

Yeah, download new updater. Tap update berore you start the game. Problem solved. Enjoy. Btw, I recommend you to join dex dc server. You can find answers there way faster =P

Valera1231

уже и не знаю что делать и клиент по новому скачивал и обновлял все равно не пускает,и это началось вчера вечером вылезло окно в игре,обновить ,а у меня уже было обновлено 8 числа после рестарта и все было норм, решите эту проблему не я 1 вижу с ней столкнулся !!!

Kazama

Community Helper
уже и не знаю что делать и клиент по новому скачивал и обновлял все равно не пускает,и это началось вчера вечером вылезло окно в игре,обновить ,а у меня уже было обновлено 8 числа после рестарта и все было норм, решите эту проблему не я 1 вижу с ней столкнулся !!!
Скачай новую версию апдейтера, запусти и нажми кнопку repair
Если проблема сохранится, отпиши мне в дискорде

pavu1

Yeah, download new updater. Tap update berore you start the game. Problem solved. Enjoy. Btw, I recommend you to join dex dc server. You can find answers there way faster =P
dont want to start a flame war like i ( op ) sed u sed.. but
-i mentioned that i made full check
-i also sed i downloaded latest and greatest update which has the date 21.1.2021
inspite all this i still get the warning message

also .. do u have stock in discord? this is the game forum.. the answer to the problem might be seen by other interested people
on discord its just me.. i doubt the admin has the time to answer to all on dc.. it was a common problem yesterday

ps: in my very humble opinion discord interface is garbage.. we could argue if u want
ps2: pls pls write english considering i worked very very hard to write it clean.. or "ne putem balacari in romana"

edit: STILL DOESNT WORK AFTER REDOWNLOAD UPDATER.. AND FULL CHECK.. TY

Last edited:

Jam

I m downloading new updater but when i open it it says can t find l2.
Rename all folders (way to l2.exe) in English. Or just transfer the game folder to a such folder/disk.

pavu1

Delete system folder > run this updater: https://forum.lineage2dex.com/resources/80/download > make Repair > make Update > run game via L2.exe
the link u provided its from main page.. i downloaded same archive 2 days ago
i am running w7 32.. as such i cant run updater from game dir but from gamedir>data

although i made full check today.. i still have "warning you are using outdated version"
i still can play though.. so waiting for a solution

Jam

the link u provided its from main page.. i downloaded same archive 2 days ago
i am running w7 32.. as such i cant run updater from game dir but from gamedir>data

although i made full check today.. i still have "warning you are using outdated version"
i still can play though.. so waiting for a solution
Contact me in our Discord, please.
Will check your PC.

pavu1

so .. iwe played all this time with the mentioned warning..
now it kicks me out of the game.. cant play anymore
(again.. full updated client and stuff)

ill redownload the game client.. from your website ofcourse.. ill post the result

ps: iwe tried to dl the full client from website link(https://download.lineage2dex.com/Lineage2Dex-Interludex50.zip) and avast tells URL BLACKLIST.. hmmmm

Last edited:

Kazama

Community Helper
so .. iwe played all this time with the mentioned warning..
now it kicks me out of the game.. cant play anymore
(again.. full updated client and stuff)

ill redownload the game client.. from your website ofcourse.. ill post the result

ps: iwe tried to dl the full client from website link(https://download.lineage2dex.com/Lineage2Dex-Interludex50.zip) and avast tells URL BLACKLIST.. hmmmm
Follow the news. We make today update. You need run updater and press UPDATE button

pavu1

Kazama Kazama
i can only run L2Updater.exe from data directory as im on 32bit w7.. and it doesnt update correctly.. pls fix

the updated system folder you provided on discord works though ty

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom