Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Server started successfully! Congrats with great and smooth start!

Kazama

Community Helper

Dear fiends!
Congratulations to all with successful opening! It's really amazing! We don't have any problems any attacks. In my memory this is the smoothest server start in recent years.
Even this is not our first opening, but each time we have a lot of nostalgic feelings, the spirit of pioneers and a great interest in what this new world will be like!
We all together make great work, and were able to collect a huge online and best La2 community!

Thx to all players who help us prepare this server, helping with invite other players, parties and clans. And a special for your good suggestion and ideas in our discord channel, a lot of features on this server we make by your request!
Yesterday on the opening we saw on discord a lot of players who join Dex in the first time, we are glad that u choose Dex, welcome guys! I am pretty sure, you wil good spend here time and get a lot of fun ;) And thx to our old players who help other players answering about server features, help with setup etc.
Most friendly community ever, you are amazing!

- Join discord

Screens from players:

Some screens from me:

First movie from players:

Near plans and some important events:

• Today we start TvT event, first match will be on 16:00. Event take place every 4h.
  • This evening will be first AQ respawn. Check exatly time when Raid Boss respawn you can in game ALT+B
  • On Monday start 7s registration
  • Start Giran Harbor Fair from Monday (Auctions start in 20:00 in Giran Harbor, each day from September 28)

Good luck to all and have a fun!

Last edited:

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom