Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

InterludeRejects - summer season.

serejka

Друзья всех приветствую. Отдохнули после 2.5 месяцев игры на прошлом сезоне, готовы ворваться снова, и дать достойную драку буржуям!
Нас интересуют группы и пати лидеры, которые в первую очередь хотят провести комфортно время, имея глобальные цели к победе, которые хотят играть в командную игру, ради клана.
Люди, для которых игра стала местом, где они могут заработать себе на лапшу 3к рублей, и ваш буст ограничится на ДК сетах и Арках+3, мы с вами не сыграемся :)
*Предоставляем хорошие, и комфортные условия вашей группе, помогаем вашему развитию, как морально, так и финансово*
На данный момент к врыву готовы 4 пати. Нужны группы магического и дизейбл направления, пишите, звоните, обсудим, обо всем поговорим.

Hello everybody. We had a rest after 2.5 months of playing last season, we are ready to give a worthy fight!
We are interested in the leaders of groups and parties who primarily want to spend time comfortably with global goals to win, who want to play a team game for the sake of the clan.
* We provide good and comfortable conditions for your group, we help your development morally and financially *
Lf mage or stop party in side.

contacts for communication:

telegramm - @serejka63
discord - serejka#2125

clan discord - Join the Interlude Rejects clan - Lineage 2 Discord Server!

BraveHeart

Won't lie you are one of the few players who claims to make a clan every season, you either recruit 3-4 pts and just ally up with someone at somepoint and you completely fuck up the server,or you just fail as a clan as you did on the previous dex and fuck up the server again. You bring no competition as a side (not a player) cause for real you are not even leading your side, last time you gathered 10pts and you didn't even shotcall on mass pvps or you were only talking some russians while 5/10 of your groups was english speaking users. Claiming of making a clan while you dont have the experience or even the willingless to do so doesnt bring any good on the server. Everyone could do that just to get some money from the admin. You also bring no new people to the server as well, you are one of the main reasons every dex project was fucked up every time,cause is usually you and johny who just ally up to fuck up the server due big losing sprees. 0 organisation as a "clan" or whatever you call it,0 competition coming out of them as well.

serejka

Won't lie you are one of the few players who claims to make a clan every season, you either recruit 3-4 pts and just ally up with someone at somepoint and you completely fuck up the server,or you just fail as a clan as you did on the previous dex and fuck up the server again. You bring no competition as a side (not a player) cause for real you are not even leading your side, last time you gathered 10pts and you didn't even shotcall on mass pvps or you were only talking some russians while 5/10 of your groups was english speaking users. Claiming of making a clan while you dont have the experience or even the willingless to do so doesnt bring any good on the server. Everyone could do that just to get some money from the admin. You also bring no new people to the server as well, you are one of the main reasons every dex project was fucked up every time,cause is usually you and johny who just ally up to fuck up the server due big losing sprees. 0 organisation as a "clan" or whatever you call it,0 competition coming out of them as well.
you can again collect your clan, in which there will be 2,5 parties and Died on one my pt. then sit and whine in discord to make a limit of 3 parties in clan. you are a mediocre player and a bad party leader. the server ruined you, I helped your two retards groups, give Aden, buy tods and give you, bought sub classes, nobles, because you yourself could not do anything Archer party that finished the server with DB +6. we make ally with johnny, because a party like you came out after the first baium you lost. continue to suck in black rock.

BraveHeart

you can again collect your clan, in which there will be 2,5 parties and Died on one my pt. then sit and whine in discord to make a limit of 3 parties in clan. you are a mediocre player and a bad party leader. the server ruined you, I helped your two retards groups, give Aden, buy tods and give you, bought sub classes, nobles, because you yourself could not do anything Archer party that finished the server with DB +6. we make ally with johnny, because a party like you came out after the first baium you lost. continue to suck in black rock.
my pt finished on +10 dbs average and hiting the top pvp list which is the point when you re playing a pvp server lol. First dex u literally sucked my dick to get your first epics you were randomly running with 2-3 groups lol. Stop being delusional at least and be honest. If my party was average wouldnt have n1 gladi feeder on first dex,neither 4 baiums 6 queen ants 2tezza 1 zaken on it. If you think im gonna say a good word about your shitty ass gameplay you re totally wrong. You re a guy living in a fucking lie with spamming your fake views,subs(paid) youtube channel all over the place asking people for likes cause u ll pay them. You re a total joke,as for tods ofc i ll ask you for tods when i know you get X amount of tods for free from kazama, If you think im stupid,well im not. Sit down go make your random clan and let other people lead for you cause u suck big time D.

serejka

my pt finished on +10 dbs average and hiting the top pvp list which is the point when you re playing a pvp server lol. First dex u literally sucked my dick to get your first epics you were randomly running with 2-3 groups lol. Stop being delusional at least and be honest. If my party was average wouldnt have n1 gladi feeder on first dex,neither 4 baiums 6 queen ants 2tezza 1 zaken on it. If you think im gonna say a good word about your shitty ass gameplay you re totally wrong. You re a guy living in a fucking lie with spamming your fake views,subs(paid) youtube channel all over the place asking people for likes cause u ll pay them. You re a total joke,as for tods ofc i ll ask you for tods when i know you get X amount of tods for free from kazama, If you think im stupid,well im not. Sit down go make your random clan and let other people lead for you cause u suck big time D.
Your party shit was dying from me in 3 seconds on any dex. You fell from all + - medium groups, what is the pvp indicator? Dolbaeb, you got the rings on the first dex because you were the only archer party on the server, because the archers were a piece of shit. Э

6.35 = 10 second.

BraveHeart

and read my words carefully before you reply back, i didn't say you personally suck,neither your party, making a fucking random side just to get paid and fuck up the servers sucks dick though. If you literally believe that you re any kind of leader ,then you re just a clown.

BraveHeart

Your party shit was dying from me in 3 seconds on any dex. You fell from all + - medium groups, what is the pvp indicator? Dolbaeb, you got the rings on the first dex because you were the only archer party on the server, because the archers were a piece of shit. Э

6.35 = 10 second.
i love the fact that you re making notes like yesthepro,seems like you re the same level of retarded that guy was back in the day,when he achieves any kind of wins he marks it down to his book cause is important lol. How does pvp list is just an indickator. Is like playing a shooting game and you re saying that the guy who kills 0 people is the same thing whith the guy who average kills 100 people. lol

serejka

and read my words carefully before you reply back, i didn't say you personally suck,neither your party, making a fucking random side just to get paid and fuck up the servers sucks dick though. If you literally believe that you re any kind of leader ,then you re just a clown.
Everyone fucked you. Even the fucking manifesto that played 8 mag 1 and bp. xDDDD

1 bp and 8 mage ahahah you died xDDD

6x9

Is there a fraps where you kill someone or is everyone fucking you?

serejka

What kind of money piece are you fucking crap ??
I spend more on this fucking game than your family makes.
I pay all the groups and help them with their gear, including how I helped and spent money on YOU fucking shit.

fucking random greek3second party

BraveHeart

Anyways i just strongly recommend to any decent group there is out there not to play with this clown. The guy is a full fiesta living the fake dream of the fake views(paying for fake views and subs) on a youtube channel of a dead game like l2, He cannot even speak during massive pvp and just stuck up TODs and money from admin to his group during every server cause he claims to have a clan every server. This is the worst choice of them all. Sorry for doing that to you but i was really mad at you for what you did to the game that most people love and played due nostalgia on quarantine and you fucked up both dex servers for nothing. See you around

BraveHeart

Serejka trust me that i know i ve killed numerous times every of those pts your posting right there. The fact that someone puts you as an intro and spam the video to forums feels proud for them,which means is something special to them, Well if these guys managed to killed me once and they add to to an intro fraps of them makes them happy ,it makes me happy as well,it means im special to them, no? Even their fucking videos where they re killing my party having the most views out of their whole youtube channels :) I just dont like giving attention,cause when i give attention usually other people win and i lose.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
serejka Clans 40
K Clans 1
serejka Clans 32
serejka Clans 44

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom