Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Party Manifesto

Stormfang

Hello Everyone;

Manifesto already play two season of l2 Dex. I see alot of dirty mouth new schools speaking about us. People love to forget, its a rule of being human. Well, so its time to come back ! We gonna play this server with our core members. We will be around 1-2 Party mage setup like as always. I hope we can find good online number at that season for amazing pvp's.

If you want to contact with us, you can write us from our social media under there;

Youtube

Instagram

Facebook

Recruit: OFF ( If you are not Turkish or if can't speak Turkish like your main langueage )

Turkish;

Daha önce 2 sezon l2Dex oynadık. Bu sezon tekrar oynayacağız. Bizimle oynamak isteyen arkadaşlar bize yukarıda yazdığım sosyal medya hesaplarından ulaşabilirler. Server açıldığında herhangi bir alım olmayacaktır arkadaşlar server açılana kadar gelmek isteyenler bize ulaşabilirler.

Last edited:

Pelerito

price video 100 rubley dolbaeb we dont donate on server only on start full party kebab ebaniy

Stormfang

price video 100 rubley dolbaeb we dont donate on server only on start full party kebab ebaniy
Prepare credit cards for next servers. Maybe can kill us with high level full donate :D But well, it was a good experience for me about l2 valhalla the server full russians full donate even buffs, teleports with donate. Typical russian community playing those servers by begging GMs for some donate items :D

iBazZz

Prepare credit cards for next servers. Maybe can kill us with high level full donate :D But well, it was a good experience for me about l2 valhalla the server full russians full donate even buffs, teleports with donate. Typical russian community playing those servers by begging GMs for some donate items :D
Hello bro, plz gimme ur card number. I'll donate for pills. Turkish dicksucker ;D

Stormfang

I'll be your gigolo. Every 2nd fuck is for free. Shave your hairy turkish asshole
How a murloc can speak like that wtf. You should be a nice murloc. Be nice to your teachers. Prepare some oil for your ass, your nightmare party coming again for that shining white ass. Last time you were dying like handless idiots and Im pretty sure you were sounding like a murloc :D :D :D

Stormfang

Low skill ruskies so angry because I even dont answer their trash leader :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Pelerito

we need a good strong party magician :D
and we view your party first time on dex server and dont know who you dont "strong" party or your typical bultshit. maybe go gvg on beta or after start server for euro?

Pelerito

after start all ppl check who your pt low skills rubbish
party dont gvg / daily pvp only dolbaeb regroup epicks.

Pelerito

Low skill ruskies so angry because I even dont answer their trash leader :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

and your party low skill dolbaeb 1 skills = all party

Serejka party on Valhalla - top 1 party on valhalla #4 . dont spam in forum plz

serejka

oh man xDDDDD
I have not played on pvp servers, so I judged by some fraps, but you have no more than one regular 9x9 fraps. You turned out to be the default bullshit that dies from me in 5 seconds.
And i dont write anywhere that your party is "STRONG", I just said that I was looking for such a party) but on the server you turned out to be just a trash heap.

Your party is so strong that I didn't even post fraps with it. Because your party setup were 8 dd and 1 bish, died in about 3-5 seconds vs my party.

Stormfang

oh man xDDDDD
I have not played on pvp servers, so I judged by some fraps, but you have no more than one regular 9x9 fraps. You turned out to be the default bullshit that dies from me in 5 seconds.
And i dont write anywhere that your party is "STRONG", I just said that I was looking for such a party) but on the server you turned out to be just a trash heap.

Your party is so strong that I didn't even post fraps with it. Because your party setup were 8 dd and 1 bish, died in about 3-5 seconds vs my party.
Stop tell stories, just dont be mad because I even DONT ANSWER YOU. You guys not in my care. I just skip ruski dogs. Be a nice boy and dont bark maybe I can answer next time.

Stormfang

V

and your party low skill dolbaeb 1 skills = all party

Serejka party on Valhalla - top 1 party on valhalla #4 . dont spam in forum plz
Valhalla age hahaha good server. How many day u guys beg to gm for some credit? ruskie idiots in a ruskie server :D :D :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stormfang Clans / Recruitment 55
Stormfang Clans / Recruitment 8