Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Party Manifesto

serejka

Nice spam :D dolbaeb. 7 messenger after 1.
Ibazzz it’s not my party dolbaeb, it’s party ibazzz, vs my pt your dog party died and not win 1 pvp.
and I relog dark Avenger all week and your da have 50 pts 6 day / 7 , and I’m take 8 hero, and your party have da and pw nice play dolbaebs, and I take soccer / mystic muse / cardi - 3 proff for daily pvp and 5 farmers cancel stick.
First dex I play sorcer/cardi/da/and ee kebabs, and use da and ee for farmers pts, and relog all time. Clowns :D
I wait you next season.

Stormfang

noone care about you, Just be happy in your fool servers ketra wars and valhalla wtf. Just dont bark about us anymore. You are nothing more than a pokemon for me. The pokemon who cant take a answer from Stormfang. Trash at olympiad trash at pvp but you proud by playing l2 valhalla wtf :D :D donate server begging gms for credit. While I dont know someone from your party you are saying " my party " :laugh: excuse me, who is your party ?

We will on dex next season. Prepare ur white ass

serejka

noone care about you, Just be happy in your fool servers ketra wars and valhalla wtf. Just dont bark about us anymore. You are nothing more than a pokemon for me. The pokemon who cant take a answer from Stormfang. Trash at olympiad trash at pvp but you proud by playing l2 valhalla wtf :D :D donate server begging gms for credit. While I dont know someone from your party you are saying " my party " :laugh: excuse me, who is your party ?

We will on dex next season. Prepare ur white ass
Okey man)
I win 9x9 all season all party, only Light party can give me fight 9x9
And take all season who play take 6-10 hero on my and ibazzz pt. :DDDD
You take fucking dark Avanger not use mpvp char all ppl farm class and use relog char :D more write about donate dolbaeb, you suck my dick Valhalla, you sick my dick lineage2dex, and where I’m have, all time you will suck my dick)))) kebabs , turskish dolbaeb. I go to Alania next year and buy your Рахат лукум :D and you can buy eating
8 normal char vs pw and da, and we suck Olympiad )))))))

Attachments

serejka

Kazama, you can closed topic, I think this party again sell equipet and write discord “kazama pidaras, we don’t sell!! Unbanned me! We don’t rmt, we Turkish, need eating, covid19 and we don’t can suck dicks Russian turisto for 1000 rubles”

Stormfang

F
Okey man)
You take fucking dark Avanger not use mpvp char all ppl farm class and use relog char :D more write about donate dolbaeb, you suck my dick Valhalla, you sick my dick lineage2dex, and where I’m have, all time you will suck my dick)))) kebabs , turskish dolbaeb. I go to Alania next year and buy your Рахат лукум :D and you can buy eating
oh do you win a 9x9 with full buff 8 archer 1 bp ? GRATZ :laugh: and dirst time you take some hero ?

we play valhalla only 5 day after quit because that server is a wonderland. serejka in wonderland haahhahaha I dont know someone from you. I just dont have a idea about who the fuck are you. Just someone told me that you are a ruski with dreams. So we should let you live at your dreams

:))))))))))

Stormfang

Kazama, you can closed topic, I think this party again sell equipet and write discord “kazama pidaras, we don’t sell!! Unbanned me! We don’t rmt, we Turkish, need eating, covid19 and we don’t can suck dicks Russian turisto for 1000 rubles”
you should beg kazama for dont ban your members because of using bot, script hahahaha last time your members were banned and you beg to kazama than quit. I feel, will be same :laugh:

I cant believe my self keep dialoging with a KETRA WARS players HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

suck here unskilled

Handsome

Okey man)

Don't forget about papa TF, gl this season mister Serejka)

hayatında çantanda valakas gördün mü acaba ? hiç antharasdan dışarı atıldın mı ? önce MANİFESTO'ya saygı duymayı öğren sonra konuşuruz git translate kullan zorunda mıyım lan ben İngilizce yazmak .

Stormfang

)))) okey gl you too) Seph say me we don’t go dex
need next try fun first month server) after first month normal guy relaxed and play 10+ members)
hahahaahahha you lose party pvp against tf ? wtf man after I see it I gonna stop dialogue with you. Poor ruski lose pvp at 50x server hahaha u gonna can fill your party ? If you cant I can send you someone for fill your party :laugh: layneyç ruski boi ur father ashamed you

serejka

hahahaahahha you lose party pvp against tf ? wtf man after I see it I gonna stop dialogue with you. Poor ruski lose pvp at 50x server hahaha u gonna can fill your party ? If you cant I can send you someone for fill your party :laugh: layneyç ruski boi ur father ashamed you
you are garbage who answers one of my messages to your whole party. 10 messages each, I'll just put it in your mouth at the start and you will sell your equipment for $ 30 to me in a month

Handsome

manifesto hasnt won a single 9v9 against a party above 50 iq, brainless turks sks.
)))) okey gl you too) Seph say me we don’t go dex
need next try fun first month server) after first month normal guy relaxed and play 10+ members)
We on brake now, I go help my bruthers from poland

serejka

manifesto hasnt won a single 9v9 against a party above 50 iq, brainless turks sks.

Yes it’s really trash. I don’t understand it’s bad party , not good, not middle pt, and write all time they good pt :D
They don’t pvp 9x9 farm window full server .. kebab
You planned Help erdi?

iBazZz

I know only one thing that these turkish guys are trash. They are even worse than TF party. No competition at all ;( Good luck to you, my turkish friend. Try to win someone except mobs ;D

iBazZz

first, you havent capacity being friend with me idiot rusky. second, i tired to show you videos and screenshots but you just talking like old days iforumwarriorcp
I fucked ur cp with 4 alive ppl, clown. You post a vid where you won epic fight ;D
If you're strong go gvg at beta ;D
TT - turkish trashtalker ;D

Stormfang

oh lol getting flamed by a tf member can be most funny thing that I seen on l2 wtf

learn how to do real 9v9. you idiots just create 8 archer 1 bp and hit each other wait crtikal for win pvp :D :D :D

Stormfang

Yes it’s really trash. I don’t understand it’s bad party , not good, not middle pt, and write all time they good pt :D
They don’t pvp 9x9 farm window full server .. kebab
You planned Help erdi?
wait ! JAAHAHAH WİNDOW FULL SERVER !!! what u meaning by saying it HAHHAHAHAHAHA First time I see somthing like that. WİNDOW FULL SERVER HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We need a good mage party please come play with meeee pliiiiss
after I dont answer you...
WİNDOW FULL SERVER CANT 9V9 HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stormfang Clans / Recruitment 55
Stormfang Clans / Recruitment 8