Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Party Manifesto

batu61

What fraps you have

Send me this video. You were challanging here ? At the 10 min if party members find each other extra bonus open ! Now you can take bonus of murloc ibazzhunter ! HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAH
hahah thats their no1 tactic i think xD (die on different locations confuse the enemy hahaha)

batu61

Nice spam :D dolbaeb. 7 messenger after 1.
Ibazzz it’s not my party dolbaeb, it’s party ibazzz, vs my pt your dog party died and not win 1 pvp.
and I relog dark Avenger all week and your da have 50 pts 6 day / 7 , and I’m take 8 hero, and your party have da and pw nice play dolbaebs, and I take soccer / mystic muse / cardi - 3 proff for daily pvp and 5 farmers cancel stick.
First dex I play sorcer/cardi/da/and ee kebabs, and use da and ee for farmers pts, and relog all time. Clowns :D
I wait you next season.
relog? i fucked you 3 times dude why are you crying about that bow down to your master and shut up (you know who am i)

iBazZz

relog? i fucked you 3 times dude why are you crying about that bow down to your master and shut up (you know who am i)
We never died 9x9 vs this turkish trash. I realize they are storrytellers but as I saw they farm varka in 9 ppl. Prepare your anuses dogs.

Stormfang

We never died 9x9 vs this turkish trash. I realize they are storrytellers but as I saw they farm varka in 9 ppl. Prepare your anuses dogs.
Are you still barking around ? Mother fucker go download some bot program for farm at 50x. STFU now moron. A archer player how dare to speak like that. I will put my big cock to your mouth. Your leader begging me but he even doenst take an answer from me. You dog ruskies never a danger at this game and will never too. Go play ketra wars with your dog leader.

iBazZz

Then go gvg piece of shit. You're a girl =) You evade all my calls for gvg cuz you have no balls, only big mouth. Open it and let me go in. Turkish dog ;D

batu61

Then go gvg piece of shit. You're a girl =) You evade all my calls for gvg cuz you have no balls, only big mouth. Open it and let me go in. Turkish dog ;D
really you want 9x9 ? lel dude we are masters dont be a forumwarrior shut your mouth iidiot

iBazZz

xD Yeah, you're good at dicksucking lD Trashiest party on dex honestly ;D

iBazZz

You're proud of winning one fight on anthy? Well, good job =) So what about gvg? Turkish balls are too small? Or you still have only 3 fingers?=) Biotrash

Stormfang

We were in the same clan. After I dont like you we leave from the same clan with you than join another clan for fuck your little eyes. And we did it. btw did you find some botting program ? :roflmao:

iBazZz

Yeah I remember. We killed your party on Ipos and after that you was crying like mad girl ;D I have all the programs I need, thank you for worrying. Waiting for the moment when I'll meet you on the spot :alien:

Stormfang

Yeah, you take ipos and lose antharas hahahahaahahahahha what a clever ruskie wanna kill ipos than lose antharas :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

iBazZz

But I has never been banned for selling epic, think about it ;D And yeah, that anthy wasn't yours. You was just meatshild btw ;D Anyway, congratulations =) This moment is always in your mind after so many years ;D Waiting October 30 )))

Stormfang

Yeah you cant sell any epic to dont deserve to ban. But your pt members banned for botting :roflmao: :roflmao: What a braindamages ruskie muskie

xmighty

dont open subject who is idiot and who is smart. u got banned for rmt we didnt . says EVERYTHING about your brain .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stormfang Clans / Recruitment 55
Stormfang Clans / Recruitment 8