Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Party Manifesto

xmighty

irellevant who i am , accept the gvg to prove you are trash or stop living the dream that you have a good party .

Stormfang

hahaha I need to prove something to some russians I even dont know names of them ? wtf.

We dont have good party. We have BEST PARTY you can finger your self and can farm with bot at a 50x server :laugh: first learn to take position carpets icorpse team

iBazZz

Just prepare some disk space on your gdrive. I promise you will have tons of new pictures and selfies with my dick

xmighty

last time i saw your name on dex u were struggling to get a +7-8 bow for that DA on oly while we were running full pt boost pvp/oly chars . i mean u dont even have 9 man to gvg us im sure . go milk some goats better

xmighty

in 3 seasons of dex u saw 2 epics in your "party" inventory . waiting for gvg accept/decline or gtfo dog

Stormfang

hahaha mas ruskies being extra mad because I dont answer their leader to play with them. Hey ruskies please told your members to stop write to me from discord. They also want to play the same side with us wtf icorpses so mad because cant show anything but they being mad with 1 picture :laugh:

Hey idiot ketra wars players you idiots while drinking milk from ur mamy tits we were playing olympiad. Now stop to be dirty dogs. We will see who is who in the live. Mother fucker russians I even dont want to piss your faces stop made me laugh by sending me your party pvp videos. I cant watch those meaningless videos more than 10 sec. In the live dont forget to pm me so I will know your nicknames. Or yes, put İİİİİİ to your nickname so it will be extra easy to find you morons. Only morons put İİİİ to nickname. 2021 modern layneyç players :laugh: After dex u kids gonna back l2 ketra wars with 65656564 slot buff ? HAHGAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

Stormfang

BİG CHALLANGE ! IF PARTY MEMBERS FİND EACH OTHER AT THE 10 MİN KAZAMA WİLL GİVE VALAKAS AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH

undefeated

hahaha mas ruskies being extra mad because I dont answer their leader to play with them. Hey ruskies please told your members to stop write to me from discord. They also want to play the same side with us wtf icorpses so mad because cant show anything but they being mad with 1 picture :laugh:

Hey idiot ketra wars players you idiots while drinking milk from ur mamy tits we were playing olympiad. Now stop to be dirty dogs. We will see who is who in the live. Mother fucker russians I even dont want to piss your faces stop made me laugh by sending me your party pvp videos. I cant watch those meaningless videos more than 10 sec. In the live dont forget to pm me so I will know your nicknames. Or yes, put İİİİİİ to your nickname so it will be extra easy to find you morons. Only morons put İİİİ to nickname. 2021 modern layneyç players :laugh: After dex u kids gonna back l2 ketra wars with 65656564 slot buff ? HAHGAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA
iKebab

Stormfang

''we are masters''

second ruski begging me but cant take answer again :DDDD omg every ruski begging us. PLİİS BRO PLAY WİTH US BRO PLİİİİS İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİ İİİİİİİİİİİ İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİ İİİİİİİİİİİDİOTS

ibalsha

everyone begging u to play but in the end u will be meatshield for joker because he will pay you 2 noblesses in pt )

iBazZz

That time serejka thoughts that you're smth above killa's members cuz you were able to show smth on oly. Now we know everything about you ;D.

P.S. What does the goat says?

Stormfang

That time serejka thoughts that you're smth above killa's members cuz you were able to show smth on oly. Now we know everything about you ;D.

P.S. What does the goat says?
bwt Im above everyone. Your little brain can not calculate even our simple tactics. ketra wars players can not understand what we did with elemental master on our last 9v9 tournament. Dont think so much, your little brain dont have capaticy for it.

iBazZz

just talking still zero game play material one video or screenshot :D cocksucker ruskys
It was that bad we don't even save fraps. Undefeated was disappointed cuz he thought you will be better competitor but no(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stormfang Clans / Recruitment 55
Stormfang Clans / Recruitment 8