Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Aden Prize Wheel - DexBR

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiryGNC

I saw the announce about Aden Prize wheel here.
Since it was one of the features that ruin DEX god 3x, i wanted to check..
In the list of prizes i think there are some items that dont fit..
1) items that are not even on Awakening chronicle, like : Tauti bracelet, energy of destruction, giants energy, talisman of longing..
2) the highest lvl its 97, but there are already 99 items like : unbind scroll 99..
3) items from event that have not been implemented, like : rose essence
4) boss jewls that drop from rbs where you need 5 x 7 people+ 95~( Antharas ), and prolly 15 x 7 people+ 99~ ( Earth Wyrn ). Besides the fact that no clan have enough people, gear to be able to kill them atm..

Now my question is, if we dont have Tauti chronicle, how can we use Tauti bracelet, or Talisman of longing?

Piticu

Valid point Kiry !

As a continuation to this post i would like to give an advise to staff if possible.
Think 5 times before adding "Birth of Draco Event" in the near future.I made this post on Dex 3x also and nothing happened.Event was added and after 1 week sever population dropped dramatical.My advise is to skip this over powered event and think at something else.Something that will not make such a big difference between players.

WhoIam

+1 for this complain !!! You should remove it asap now that i got my earth wyrn ring at my first spin...

lordslip

Banned
I won x20 energy (in this chronicle dont have talismans..), x2 xp pack 100% and i want know how i go obtain this items? On dimencional merchant have only others rewards...

Last edited:

Piticu

wow gm's are such retards in this server. gives 0 fucks to be active in game and adds such "events" to get more money and destroy yet another server.
Probably you will get forum ban for this bad words that you brought to gm's...I understand your frustration !
We don't have the right to insult them but at least we can show them the things that are not done well.
If they care about players that are on this server and also donate for minor things, they should reconsider and dismiss this Wheel.Some of the items listed there are OP and would make a big difference.At least they can dismiss some of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KiryGNC General Chat 3
lordslip General Chat 4
P General Chat 7

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom