Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Open istina

chinezupwnz

well update server info please: We are not a server "retail like", WELCOME.
Thats just mean and uncalled for, its retail like files, if it was retail like 1x thats ok to let it opened by itself but wtf you got no mind?

Profeus

and for this i need say: congratulations, because i know how this can be hard to do. This is a nice work of staff in dex ...

but I think I can say my opnion about what some players requested to change the server ...

or am I wrong?

I learned something here today, you got me wrong, obviously I want the server to be the best, and of course I will defend my idea, after all you guys have set guidelines and rules for how the server would start, and I am here is why i see principle to be a great server.

now I can not express my opnion? just say so.

Cya

BanSensiAGAIN

Banned
and for this i need say: congratulations, because i know how this can be hard to do. This is a nice work of staff in dex ...

but I think I can say my opnion about what some players requested to change the server ...

or am I wrong?

I learned something here today, you got me wrong, obviously I want the server to be the best, and of course I will defend my idea, after all you guys have set guidelines and rules for how the server would start, and I am here is why i see principle to be a great server.

now I can not express my opnion? just say so.

Cya
The point was that x1 is retail-like. So everything IG is based on that x1 rate. If you modify rates from x1 to x10, logically u need to take into consideration what's been made for x1 and change it to fit x10. Don't you think so?

WildRose

he doesnt rly "think" much...otherwise our logic shouldn't be so hard to follow, Sensi

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chinezupwnz General Chat 39
X General Chat 13
D General Chat 13

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom