Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

This is the end?

Etsh

Hi,
What is goin on, the server is 1 month old and everyone is leaving...

blu3s0ul

dont think so. we just need to be more visible in the l2 community. ppl that left are boters, sever jumpers, troll, zerg etc.

Etsh

dont think so. we just need to be more visible in the l2 community. ppl that left are boters, sever jumpers, troll, zerg etc.
I agree with u, and i think its the best server around no need to no life it to lvl up and not botland like official, it just needs to shine more

lkrauz

This Need a server Up to animate personnel playing for that many people already: \

reanimatu

I agree with u, and i think its the best server around no need to no life it to lvl up and not botland like official, it just needs to shine more
On official are the biggest botters like 75% :)

atomik

It's over so soon. Maybe just took money to open H5. H5 had 100x more propaganda them "new god".

Profeus

the guy enter here not for give us a solution, just to troll some players and show us your new signature with Banner of new H5 server? where is a good advertising campaign to DEX BR bring more players....

come on...

iAndro

-ofc,its dead
-Siegue 5 mins pvp/2h
-TW 16-18 chars took all wards (less 1)
-Everyday,no pvp,no pts,waste of time.....

Piticu

Hue Hue Hue

Server is Latin American Oriented. and registration is free for all....

Answer is simple ... Play or Leaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :D
Second option is teh best !

iClean

Banned
I don't know if is the end, but for me and my cp is sure over --> we go to play wot for fun..

I'm verry upset about last siege, about how work server....
And our clan 60-70% are in jail and they leave (Wings of Liberty Clan).

atomik

Hue Hue Hue

Server is Latin American Oriented. and registration is free for all....

Answer is simple ... Play or Leaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :D
Second option is teh best !
Server is Latin American Oriented Hosted in EU.

hu3hu3h3uh3u3 Genius Idea!

Catalin

Server will be updated to glory days after 5 march. Possible a future merge (free) with dex 3x (still in debate)

PoHeTa

Server will be updated to glory days after 5 march. Possible a future merge (free) with dex 3x (still in debate)
Are you sure? Merge a 30 days server with a server that has almost 7 months??
Thats unfair

Piticu

Awesome.Great idea !

Possible problem that you might have is that DexBRHueHue population have 0 Epics:Blessed Antharas,Valakas,Trasken etc etc and DEX3Xpewpew 1 year old had so many draco events that i can bet you forgot to count...

Last edited:

cornelusa

pretorians quit hf dexbr:)
no one cares! :)

Are you sure? Merge a 30 days server with a server that has almost 7 months??
Thats unfair
u want dex 3x to open a new one so u can fail on that too.. again?!

Awesome.Great idea !

Possible problem that you might have is that DexBRHueHue population have 0 Epics:Blessed Antharas,Valakas,Trasken etc etc and DEX3Xpewpew 1 year old had so many draco events that i can bet you forgot to count...
DexBR have many ppl 97+, epics will come if u farm, u also have the wheel on DexBR too... and events were made to be added argue NCSoft :)

You forgot to say players on dex3x botted for 1 year.
for how long and how much ppl botted and stil do, the official, events.. and all other stuff? Dex is NOT like that! Go jump and cry from server to server so u can fail more.
We have 3x u got 10x!
Ppl who think that only bots and gear make u pro, rely only on that and dont have any ideea to play their chars.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom