Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Glory days merge test update

uranianul

Man there is nothing to do at max lv? the game starts at the lv 99, i don't think u know lineage 2 god++ too much... we don't need aweser like that.
I am sorry to dissapoint you, but to be able to do anything at lvl 99 you need active ppl. Also let's say u do some stuff with boxes, but u do them for what exactly, if there is nothing to use them for, except again PVE :) ?

C

Clow

dexbr boss jewels of the characters were not in char glory days why?, since it will be moved, I think we will not stand a chance against players 3x, they already have max Dyes, boss jewels, r99 wep and armors, +10 skills, will be totally massacred, can someone give me an opinion of this situation? Thx.

Piticu

Opinion: I DON'T CARE !
Yes you will be 1 shot and you will be carpet !

Bye

C

Clow

My items also disappeared dimensional DexBr in all it was won on roulette, and disappeared!!

uranianul

dexbr boss jewels of the characters were not in char glory days why?, since it will be moved, I think we will not stand a chance against players 3x, they already have max Dyes, boss jewels, r99 wep and armors, +10 skills, will be totally massacred, can someone give me an opinion of this situation? Thx.
these ppl you are talking about are very few, from which most of them quit already :)

steljan

well you will update the db hopefully no ? this is looking like a roll back to me

tralalala

Please do not make 5 days + rollback on dex x3 accounts!!!! I saw many people say they will just leave if this rollback is not fixed!

Anghe

added merged db on dex3x for testing purposes only . report if your char from dexbr is ok
Chars from dexbr are ok, naked but with all stuff in inv, wh seems ok and chars with same name got changed nicks to charname_br. Dunno about AH items and xp loss though.

lkrauz

My chars are OK, but I lost a lot of exp in my chars and some items outside the clan I was in dexbr disappeared and my nexus Char in dexbr changed nick to Nexus_br that was ugly

Rinoita

My char is Ok. He have all items and adena. Skills Ok and wharehouse Ok. :)

Anghe

clans ? etc
I had clan like 1 week before merge and now I'm clanless. So unless they kicked me (close to zero chances) I guess clans were deleted. Clan community shows zero clans. And friendlist got deleted.

Catalin

I had clan like 1 week before merge and now I'm clanless. So unless they kicked me (close to zero chances) I guess clans were deleted. Clan community shows zero clans. And friendlist got deleted.
clans were not added during this test

Medonho

My char is missing adena, xp, items. I have a low level char on the same thing as the same name Medonho 3x dex. I wonder if you'd like to put the name Medonho without br in char and other high leval could even delete or put br.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Catalin General Chat 0
RockyLee General Chat 37

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom