Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Glory days merge test update

avesalom

i am missing my whole char from dex x3,as i told in another thread both my chars had the same name (Avesalom) both where feoh 97..now in my account there is only one mage and one small char of mine

Medonho

Ghastly the char that already has the dex 3x is the same account the other's Medonho dexbr 10x. Will had to reverse the names? Because I'll delete the char that had the dex 3x level is low.

Profeus

Staff,

If i have in dex 3x in the same account, my char...hmm for example:

Dex 3x = char Profeus
Dex BR = char Profeus

i can choice for u erase my char in Dex 3x, because i create it a long time ago, but is the same account that i play in DEX BR.

can u help me?

Medonho

Staff,

If i have in dex 3x in the same account, my char...hmm for example:

Dex 3x = char Profeus
Dex BR = char Profeus

i can choice for u erase my char in Dex 3x, because i create it a long time ago, but is the same account that i play in DEX BR.

can u help me?
I'm also like the same problem.

Anarchy

it was already said, that the char from dexbr will have on 3x _br at the end of the nick . For example : if you have on dexbr nick Random it will be on dex3x Random_br :)

Profeus

it was already said, that the char from dexbr will have on 3x _br at the end of the nick . For example : if you have on dexbr nick Random it will be on dex3x Random_br :)
i understand that, but i think this for the problem when the nick isnt yours in dex 3x, will be so sad play like this "Profeus_br" ;(

im brazilian, but if some1 arent...example: a euro....playing like Martex_br....

i dont know...or put something in store to change nick i dont know, what will be better....

Anarchy

there is an option to change nick :)

Catalin

if you are a dexbr players please login on dex3 merged db and test your char . let me know if your chars items , dyes, atributes, clans are ok .

thanks

lkrauz

I continue with the same level, the same items yesterday, yesterday at the merge I was level 96 and 46% was for me to be more xp, and my other char lost 1 level

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Catalin General Chat 0
RockyLee General Chat 37

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom