Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Glory days merge test update

Anarchy

on the characters that I can see I'm missing the clan , everything else is ok.

Catalin

Chars, items, attr , dyes are ok . We wil proceed to next step soon to setup merged server in the next days .
Need to adjust script for dimensional items and spoints transfer to merged server

rostislav

Chars, items, attr , dyes are ok . We wil proceed to next step soon to setup merged server in the next days .
Need to adjust script for dimensional items and spoints transfer to merged server
It it safe to play now? I mean no more rollbacks and shutdowns? Or we should wait 1 more week?

tralalala

for hours,since I logged i have not seen any announce on dex x3 about it being in test mode. Most ppl did not know it runs in test.

lkrauz

if all goes well .. server with merged database will be started on 10 march
What? more now? will not wait more type 1 months time to see if the dexbr improvement by upgrading to the glory days?

Catalin

What? more now? will not wait more type 1 months time to see if the dexbr improvement by upgrading to the glory days?
there are more things to adjust to script transfer like dimensional items , premium acc , spoints left etc. keep in mind that its the first time when someone merge 2 god servers
be polite please

E

Erakie

Possible to know the date of the DB you will use for the FINAL MERGE ? PLZ ?

lkrauz

there are more things to adjust to script transfer like dimensional items , premium acc , spoints left etc. keep in mind that its the first time when someone merge 2 god servers
be polite please
But the guy dexbr this growing and players who left are returning, think they will want to merge this just now? better to wait longer, like 1 month or more

desordx

can you stop ignor or close the topicS with this question and try answer ? Or are you afraid the answer make more ppl leave the serveur ?
True, are u telling us that u are going to close dexbr? ... or we'll have to play on a server 3x that we have to pay for mentor? Answer it please if YES, my friends and I and two guild that are coming this weekend we leave JUST IT. we don't want to West time.

E

Erakie

After merge only dex *3 will stay with player of dex BR and DEX *3

Aziah

Same question differently than Erakie : will it be rollback on Dex when the server will be reoppened ?

and another : if there is a rollback, what will you offer to make ppl come back ?

desordx

After merge only dex *3 will stay with player of dex BR and DEX *3
ok, now I would like to GM to help me and my friends about Donate things that we spent on 10x server and rules... not for a 3x server.
we really enjoy dexbr 10x we are at university and some of us work too so we don't have time for a low hell 3x if we had why not play on oficial? ... thx for everybody. wait for GM private msg.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Catalin General Chat 0
RockyLee General Chat 37

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom