Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

OLD dex ImportantPeople clan / wrath Divinity clan recruting

mtb

Recruting cp/sp/groups pm mafy/dya/znc

Last edited:

DeuX

xplt

Rockk only managed 2, IP it's a whole different level

IHeal

Banned
Who will lead this clan?Name of old player?

mtb

I will,Mafyotu

IHeal

Banned
Ohh yeah i remember you arrogant,cheap and selfish guy,in love with a another player LouKarma(Luiza),beautiful,blond hair,green eyes women that you believed and still believe that its she who plays l2 when in fact she never played l2 in her life :)))!
And about your leadership skills,gather all the drop and put it in the cwh so you can sell and stack yourself or the one you thought is luiza,you know what i never heard or seen you actually be capable of leading a clan but in any case,i wish you good luck and can't w8 to carpet the crap out of you and your divizia C clan.

Henrick

Ohh yeah i remember you arrogant,cheap and selfish guy

in love with a another player LouKarma(Luiza)

your leadership skills,gather all the drop and put it in the cwh so you can sell and stack yourself or the one you thought is luiza

i never heard or seen you actually be capable of leading a clan
top rumanian clans delivering once again...

mtb

Lol! I'm not a selfish,wtf is wrong with u? And if all srv use /target on me, that mean I'm arogant? I played alwaya for clan. .

Ollsi

Мы ВАС болтали болтаем и будем болтать! GO Russia!

mtb

Still recr cp,sp,groups pm me

RockyLee

take RadiuM aka ScamiuM in clam,pls.he can organize ur items!

Bumbo

Ohh yeah i remember you arrogant,cheap and selfish guy,in love with a another player LouKarma(Luiza),beautiful,blond hair,green eyes women that you believed and still believe that its she who plays l2 when in fact she never played l2 in her life :)))!
And about your leadership skills,gather all the drop and put it in the cwh so you can sell and stack yourself or the one you thought is luiza,you know what i never heard or seen you actually be capable of leading a clan but in any case,i wish you good luck and can't w8 to carpet the crap out of you and your divizia C clan.

dont worry mtb is BR person, like 90% of then they still belive if u say u are a girl and show then a pic of a good looking woman, and they will donate,steal,cheat and other lame stuff just for u, dont mind with these kind of person, be like me, kick his ass inside the game and say : HUE

RockyLee

mtb is not br person,and he dont believe anything about a girl. he,me and loukarma(luiza) or claudiacardinale(alexa) or some other ppl from old ip,we are friends in rl,too. and about u dumbo or bumbo or some other guys here ,that i didnt saw u ever in my life in dex network u can just shut up and go make ur handjob,or..if u can,hj me and mtb :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Old 0
W Old 5

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom