Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Update merge status

Status
Not open for further replies.

tralalala

Ah, so making 6 days rollback on the lower rate server was the best they could think of instead making rollback from the higher rate one which almost had no ppl playing on it meaning they would not lose half as much as ppl on dex x3, I see very wise.... not but w/e ppl alrdy got too disappointed. Idk who takes these decisions but they are always so amazing :)

lkrauz

The rate has already been decided? will keep 3x? or will increase to 7x or 10x?

Aziah

Maybe coders have good reasons to choose this old DB but the fact remain that players from Dex are victims of this merge : 6 days lost (and things like good drops are lost for good), 10 days without server while players from DexBR can make xp and adenas with a higher rate.

You wrote in another post : Database used for DEX 3x at this merge will be 23.02.2014 not 28.02.2014 (it was the only db that could be merged with dexbr db) .
Have fun !

I will NOT have fun to recover all I lost... I don't read anything about any compensation for players from Dex, that are really disadvantaged by this merge. That your choice to offert something, if you really want players stay.

tralalala

Why, why in the world would someone decide to take from a higher populated server on a lower rate 6 days of playtime rather than from a higher rated almost empty server?? My mind can't imagine who would do such a thing :confused:

Last edited:

Catalin

server will be up in 15 min . server rate - same as you see when you login to it . 3x

we will do a double xp and sp week soon

uranianul

u seems to be doing mistakes after mistakes,
- clan hall/castle/heroes reset = minus DEX players
- keeping server offline for so long = minus DEX players
- not having a back up again = minus DEX players
in a conclusion, you just drove away most of DEX community, and because of what? because of few players that will move from another server...
ps: it doesn't really bother me what you did, but mostly the way u did it. Once more you showed us u don't really care about players and u don't take things seriously. You could have done things the normal way, like making backups on both servers, test the merging script while keeping the servers online. Once that would be done, shut down servers, make backups, merge databases, restore servers. Simple no?

rakier

in a conclusion, you just drove away most of DEX community, and because of what? because of few players that will move from another server...
ps: it doesn't really bother me what you did, but mostly the way u did it. Once more you showed us u don't really care about players and u don't take things seriously. You could have done things the normal way, like making backups on both servers, test the merging script while keeping the servers online. Once that would be done, shut down servers, make backups, merge databases, restore servers. Simple no?
Not possible to keep 2 serveur UP because they certenly need one free for Arion developpement .....

Last edited:

Catalin

Not possible to keep 2 serveur UP because they certenly need one free for Arion developpement .....
arion is not hosted under any old dex hardware . check arion announce and see that old dex team handles new arion

Catalin

if it was so simple proly we can find merge script via google right ? :)

rakier

may be but why dex *3 player think you have made all for dex BR and nothink for DEX*3 ??

we will saw many ppl of BR comming with full adena with rate *10 and us (old DEX*3) will lose one more thing with the choices you have made for the merge

but it s too late to do something else we just have to endure the situation

Last edited:

tralalala

These coders who take such bad decisions about servers, should rethink what db to use and whether they should take 6 days of playing from dex x3 users when they already suffered enough by not having a server online for 10 days.

Why dex br gets latest db EVEN tho almost no1 played there those days and we who waited for so long must lose even more with this 6 day rollback when there were actually more players playing than on the high rate server??

Where's the sense in all that? :confused::confused:

Is this some strategy to make ppl quit and join the newest serv they will open?? If by any chance it's that no ty, and most people won't consider joining any of your other servers anymore after this disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom