Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Update merge status

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkrauz

SrAyronX leader of the newAvengers (now newAvengers_br) changed the leadership to Mystery (now Mystery_br) during DexBR, how long will it take now to change leader?

Catalin

SrAyronX leader of the newAvengers (now newAvengers_br) changed the leadership to Mystery (now Mystery_br) during DexBR, how long will it take now to change leader?
proly need to do that again

lkrauz

I missed a few items left in the auction house in dexbr, it seems that the whole auction house of her vanished in dex3x

tralalala

what about the players of dex x3 who lost 6 days of xp items and much more not because of a tech issue, but because someone decided so? What can you do for them? :)

Last edited:

lkrauz

Lost 1 Boot Light R95 and R99 Pants merge this joke, I left them in the auction house and now gone: \

Aziah

what about the players of dex x3 who lost 6 days of xp items and much more? What can you do for them? :)
You just don't see the wondefull compensation that staff offer : "we will do a double xp and sp week soon "... for 6 days rollback and 10 days server off it's really... don't find the good word but I think you will have some ideas.

Once again the Dex*3 players are forgotten in all that !

tralalala

You just don't see the wondefull compensation that staff offer : "we will do a double xp and sp week soon "... for 6 days rollback and 10 days server off it's really... don't find the good word but I think you will have some ideas.

Once again the Dex*3 players are forgotten in all that !
I feel you bro, it seems they have forgotten about us and what we lost. Sad for us. :)

Catalin

Be glad server is back online and future bills paid with help of dexbr :)
was much easier to close it

Good night . Merge done, topic locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom