Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Update merge status

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakier

arion is not hosted under any old dex hardware . check arion announce and see that old dex team handles new arion
ok then why do you not let dex *3 alive during test script ?

There is certenly an explanation we would like to understand.

atomik

server will be up in 15 min . server rate - same as you see when you login to it . 3x

we will do a double xp and sp week soon
3x best idea to new players. Genius idea. I can wait to log on and see 3k ppls lvl1 vs lvl 99 r99 +15 300/set +6 +3 atri.

Anarchy

you rly think everyone has items +15? sets +6? be serious ... just because you saw 1 guy with a red weapon doesn't mean they all have :)

lkrauz

you rly think everyone has items +15? sets +6? be serious ... just because you saw 1 guy with a red weapon doesn't mean they all have :)
But the folks at 3x certainly this much more equipped than the staff of Dexbr it man ¬ ¬
this a joke right?

Anarchy

i am not saying that some people from 3x dont have better gear then br players . But they are just a bunch of people. Not everyone has sets +6 ... or wepons +15 ..or skills +10 or epic jewels .

BurstingStrength

almost ready . last test before live
do u have any ideea how much it passed since u announced that server will be up in 15 min? :)
Anyway is late thx for puting so much time and effort in this but i cold be to late for some ppl.

Gl to all dex ppl

Anarchy

ok but I still can't see my chars from br on the accounts that were already full...

Anarchy

i tryed with that arrow :) not working. it only shows the 7 chars from the account.

lkrauz

and items from the auction house dexbr? did not merge and the players it lost items!

rostislav

Server is down!!! :(

Edit:
I am in game, trying to log box char and I see server down.......

Last edited:

Anarchy

so any idea why I cannot see my br chars? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom