Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Connecting problem

Velin

I've done all the freaking steps to connect...still I can't log in.

After the Updater.exe, game starts, when u log in and choose the server, u get disconnected, please try again. When u start l2-antiddos.exe u get so massive errors. when u start the highfiveupdater.exe - Check cancelled due to an error. Installed the game like 3 times I have done all the steps again including with the full patch rar. I'm playing since C4, and this is the first time when I get this freaking problems. Pls help me out. Peace.

Relapse

does your antivirus find a malicious file? because mine used to define the gameguard file as a virus (which is common) and after i ignore it and type id/pass, then choose server, i get d/c no matter what. problem was fixed when i turned off my antivirus

Velin

hmm...I have Bit Defender 2014 Total Security...when I looked into the system the antivirus found some viruses - Trojans. I will give it a go with the antivirus off.

Velin

Working with antivirus off. THX for help. Any fixes to play with antivirus on - on future?

Relapse

i did, but it still doesn't exclude it, so i have to play with antivirus off :/

PandaloriaN

I wanted to log to game(registered,activated my account) and it says wrong pass or nick. Is the server off or whats am i doin' wrong?

Catalin

PandaloriaN

Welcome, dear xxxxxxxxxxxx!

We congratulate you on the successful creation of an account in the largest gaming community of players of the universe of Lineage.
This letter contains important information about your account and how to activate it.

Lineage.ro team thanks you for choosing our project. Every day we are getting better than we were yesterday,and this is possible only through the support of our audience and confidence in our forces! Thank you!

REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Server: Arion
Your account: xxxxxxxxxxxx

i guess i did everything fine. installed h5,put autoupdater which i find ridiculously slow,so i decided to download the whole package. Then i ran autoupdater(checks was much faster than downloading things from there),everything went fine,when i try to log with my registered and activated account - i cant,coz it says my pass is not okay.
Shall i try on another acc/pass combo or what am i doin' wrong?

p.s:
tried another acc/pass combo,its working now. Thanks for your patience, tho still dont get it whats wrong on my first try.

Last edited:

s1337

Banned
Welcome, dear xxxxxxxxxxxx!

We congratulate you on the successful creation of an account in the largest gaming community of players of the universe of Lineage.
This letter contains important information about your account and how to activate it.

Lineage.ro team thanks you for choosing our project. Every day we are getting better than we were yesterday,and this is possible only through the support of our audience and confidence in our forces! Thank you!

REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Server: Arion
Your account: xxxxxxxxxxxx

i guess i did everything fine. installed h5,put autoupdater which i find ridiculously slow,so i decided to download the whole package. Then i ran autoupdater(checks was much faster than downloading things from there),everything went fine,when i try to log with my registered and activated account - i cant,coz it says my pass is not okay.
Shall i try on another acc/pass combo or what am i doin' wrong?

p.s:
tried another acc/pass combo,its working now. Thanks for your patience, tho still dont get it whats wrong on my first try.
did u click activate on the bottom of the mail ?

RockyLee

i get critical error everytime when i try to buy smtg from gm shop. any idea?

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom