Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Problem with login?

1Kain

Yesterday was ok, gowever today i cannot log.

My login showing a message "u r currently logging in, please wait.." And nothing happens...anyone has smth similar?

Cally

just installed game and wanted to login... stuck at same place :D

Then I just wait ^.^

Shunekas

Issue is real, at first I though that antivirus blocked l2, then I thought firewall needs to have l2 as an exception, did everything that was to my knowlage, but still not even trying to connect, seems like I am getting no response from login server. Maybe some region problems, I am from Lithuania.

quicknick

every1 has the same. just chill, they allready know we cant login so server probably will be restarted and everythin will be fine again :) so go chill 20min and stop clickin "login, login":D

rawlmurlocrawl

I was chill 2 hours ago when I tried to enter in game. But now, c'mon, every time same problem with log in and they say "We have learned from previous mistake." What mistake? Not showing donation on website and you have to enter in game to see what you can buy?

Catalin

I was chill 2 hours ago when I tried to enter in game. But now, c'mon, every time same problem with log in and they say "We have learned from previous mistake." What mistake? Not showing donation on website and you have to enter in game to see what you can buy?
Since opening time our team and hyperfilter are working together to fight the massive ddos that server,login,proxy,ftp etc got. From time to time login machine is redirected to a different protection layer. No reason to be rude.

HINT

This is unplayable. Donated dem for pa thought will have some nice smoth gaming. Login kill 1 mob and: RUN THE UPDATER OR YER CONNECTION IS BAD

Catalin

This is unplayable. Donated dem for pa thought will have some nice smoth gaming. Login kill 1 mob and: RUN THE UPDATER OR YER CONNECTION IS BAD
or you can just use other proxy .

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom