Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

aladeen recruiting

s1337

Banned
Aladeen will be great power first 2 week's ( coz of nolifers whit PA acc and power lvl's ) , and after that they will fail , well I can try to gess why hmm dont know - bad organization , clan rullez ( like 7 rb quest where you need help from clan to kill them , clan politic is half weapons from party give to Color ( this is true 100 % ) :p , or can be anithink else ( be my gest to corect me ) :p ..... sry for my english
last time we were great power till the moment we quited month and a half after start, but even if i give u an year to gear up ull still be crying that u loose cuz of gear diffrence, cuz what we do for 5h u need a week for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdXEQ4NOC1s
i guess gear is the thing stoping those guys with full cc force 150+ppl to kill a cc of 3 grps.

Last edited:

color

well I guess this time will be actualy fun having real competition coming from the russkies. Last time Ammy couldnt offer us any strong competition, the random romo clans are not even worth mentioning.
last time there was no1 to stop us, we took every castle we went to, every epic, all wards etc. even when ammy allyed with all the server used like dunno how many anakims still failed to have the wards

Iluvatar

For what is worth, things are never as the self glorified recall.

First, most of the parties in fking, Ammy's clan, started playing later on, the clan in itself being born of circumstance and not of thorough planning. This gave Aladeen a significant head start.

The strongest parties in Aladeen were, by far, those comprised of Russians. I am referring especially to Morfey's group and to some extent to Comedy's group (of whose nationality I am uncertain).
In terms of strongest parties, once decent gear was acquired, Ammy's party had no problem whatsoever, in winning 9v9s against c0l0r, Comedy and everyone else with the notable exception of Morfey. Swx group, also affiliated to fking, managed even better, by being on par with Morfey.

Concerning the alleged fking failure to take the wards while employing the help of the smaller clans, that is yet again, most inaccurate. With the help of TeamZone, Action and Winter, fking did manage to take all 9 wards from Aladeen but in the last moments of the TW Ammy decided to double cross his temporary allies and keep all the wards. As a result, during the sieges of the next day, the above mentioned randoms decided to lend their support to Aladeen and consequently fking lost their castle, with all 9 wards.

So I would say that at this moment in our little story, fking and Aladeen were standing on equal grounds with the other 3 clans being able to tip the balance in one or another's favor.

This is when c0l0r, supreme leader of the Republic of Wadiya, disappeared without trace, with not even his chief general advisors being able to uncover his whereabouts.

Cumshot

It seems to me that from clans like Aladeen - there is more pathos, than actions.

When you will see the come-back InfraRed's all power - you will simply gobble up the hands and you will farm catacombs while we won't leave!

Good luck, anyway.

s1337

Banned
For what is worth, things are never as the self glorified recall.

First, most of the parties in fking, Ammy's clan, started playing later on, the clan in itself being born of circumstance and not of thorough planning. This gave Aladeen a significant head start.

The strongest parties in Aladeen were, by far, those comprised of Russians. I am referring especially to Morfey's group and to some extent to Comedy's group (of whose nationality I am uncertain).
In terms of strongest parties, once decent gear was acquired, Ammy's party had no problem whatsoever, in winning 9v9s against c0l0r, Comedy and everyone else with the notable exception of Morfey. Swx group, also affiliated to fking, managed even better, by being on par with Morfey.

Concerning the alleged fking failure to take the wards while employing the help of the smaller clans, that is yet again, most inaccurate. With the help of TeamZone, Action and Winter, fking did manage to take all 9 wards from Aladeen but in the last moments of the TW Ammy decided to double cross his temporary allies and keep all the wards. As a result, during the sieges of the next day, the above mentioned randoms decided to lend their support to Aladeen and consequently fking lost their castle, with all 9 wards.

So I would say that at this moment in our little story, fking and Aladeen were standing on equal grounds with the other 3 clans being able to tip the balance in one or another's favor.

This is when c0l0r, supreme leader of the Republic of Wadiya, disappeared without trace, with not even his chief general advisors being able to uncover his whereabouts.
donater had no problem killing us ?it was at best 60/40 for them ruskies mostly cuz we were always with drivers cuz of inactivity issues,watch all his frapses cuz the guy is cool and uploads all pvps even lost ones, ull see for urself how things went.
Also i dont know what u rly recall but morfey played with us for a week top, so i dont see how they rly influenced anything.

Last edited:

color

It seems to me that from clans like Aladeen - there is more pathos, than actions.

When you will see the come-back InfraRed's all power - you will simply gobble up the hands and you will farm catacombs while we won't leave!

Good luck, anyway.

english pls

color

flashback I think I can recall ur nick from rpg x3, we've trashed ur shitty party everywhere on the map.<br />
<br />
is that you in the first fight?<br />
[video=youtube;xZS3mfzCZlg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZS3mfzCZlg[/video]

color

[video=youtube;xWR2OH4R9ZY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWR2OH4R9ZY[/video]<br />
also here i can see u being nice carpet

OutLawS

"Hi, im clan leader, give me ur weapon to gear up my PACK to won siege/tw"
( All 82-83 with vespers )

color

"Hi, im clan leader, give me ur weapon to gear up my PACK to won siege/tw"
( All 82-83 with vespers )
who dafuq are u? butt hurt random that got his ass whooped? I dunno why u keep spreading those rumors that I took all for my pack. Yea ofc we had the first vesper on server cuz my party+comedy was the partys that were able to drop the raids(having 150weps), so we had a CC together with jacky nuker pack so we were splitting 3/3/3 on every quest finished. Then Lennox joined the clan and on the 2nd day we secured them a bomber from action clan if I recall correct and he refused to share weps took all for his pack. After that we secured some other bombers with some made partys from clan not cps n shit so there wasnt even 9, it was like 6-7 or weps and I shared those to all the rest of packs that had level for vesper.

aYo_flashbackz

[video=youtube;xWR2OH4R9ZY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWR2OH4R9ZY[/video]<br />
also here i can see u being nice carpet
ur tries to make me mad are rly low, u can ask any decent russian who am i if ur interested.
On rpg x3 i played in low cp, with retarded PL and as a result i got scammed, i wanted to play and ty to cp i was good in oly and that's the only reason i stayed there. (and just to remind u guys failed like a crap and quited)
But like wut a logic, i told something that made u mad and ur putting fraps with me as a member of cp which doesn't even exists in which i started as a driver, and that has to be obvious even for such trash as u are.
For u it has to be an achievement, killed a great flashback, my applauses.
p.s. even russkie warriors realise that posting shits in not a proper situations shows u at least as a dumb person.
p.s.s. im not quiting servers w/o any like RLY serious reason, if it happens that my cp fails im looking for a new and keep on playing, just giving u a hint
p.s.s.s. Im not saying anything about the previous servers, like my cp won that averia server or something (btw we trully did) i simply wrote not even a fact but a prediction about this server, u guys have no chances.

Last edited:

OutLawS

who dafuq are u? butt hurt random that got his ass whooped? I dunno why u keep spreading those rumors that I took all for my pack. Yea ofc we had the first vesper on server cuz my party+comedy was the partys that were able to drop the raids(having 150weps), so we had a CC together with jacky nuker pack so we were splitting 3/3/3 on every quest finished. Then Lennox joined the clan and on the 2nd day we secured them a bomber from action clan if I recall correct and he refused to share weps took all for his pack. After that we secured some other bombers with some made partys from clan not cps n shit so there wasnt even 9, it was like 6-7 or weps and I shared those to all the rest of packs that had level for vesper.
I remember..
18 weapons for ur+comedy CP.
Jacky after i think..
ALL 82-83...only 1 84
But is ok guy^^ Ur clan won Wrath..
But... gear up all ur clan, not only "ur friend leader from x server with 23465 packs.." ^^
PS: when u quit, aladeen broken and 2 packs without vespers :D ( ur clan took )

Sry for english ^^

Last edited:

s1337

Banned
I remember..
18 weapons for ur+comedy CP.
Jacky after i think..
ALL 82-83...only 1 84
But is ok guy^^ Ur clan won Wrath..
But... gear up all ur clan, not only "ur friend leader from x server with 23465 packs.." ^^
PS: when u quit, aladeen broken and 2 packs without vespers :D ( ur clan took )

Sry for english ^^
it was 3/3/3 with comedy and jacky till bot ptys had 9, though between making 9 guns we gave 9 to lennox, and some some guns to morfey, but at that stage there wasnt another party near 84.after when most packs in clan started reaching 84 everyone had atleast 1-2guns for dd's, unless the party was total trash.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Old 0
S Old 0
PandaloriaN Old 9
N Old 2
C Old 21

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom