Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

aladeen recruiting

s1337

Banned
ur tries to make me mad are rly low, u can ask any decent russian who am i if ur interested.
On rpg x3 i played in low cp, with retarded PL and as a result i got scammed, i wanted to play and ty to cp i was good in oly and that's the only reason i stayed there. (and just to remind u guys failed like a crap and quited)
But like wut a logic, i told something that made u mad and ur putting fraps with me as a member of cp which doesn't even exists in which i started as a driver, and that has to be obvious even for such trash as u are.
For u it has to be an achievement, killed a great flashback, my applauses.
p.s. even russkie warriors realise that posting shits in not a proper situations shows u at least as a dumb person.
p.s.s. im not quiting servers w/o any like RLY serious reason, if it happens that my cp fails im looking for a new and keep on playing, just giving u a hint
p.s.s.s. Im not saying anything about the previous servers, like my cp won that averia server or something (btw we trully did) i simply wrote not even a fact but a prediction about this server, u guys have no chances.
it seems he got to u since u made such a wall of text, anyway gl and hf

color

i expected that some1 would say that but no, it's all about my job :D
ye right, I though russians dont have jobs

p.s. just for the record we havent failed on rpg, only reason we quit was cuz valdo and your party quited so there werent any eu partys left to kill, and killing russian partys is like killing npcs, no flame, no fun.

Last edited:

Cumshot

and killing russian partys is like killing npcs, no flame, no fun.
same, pvp with ur clan on future server be like pve with mobs i think ;)

Cumshot

mb if i anger you, you can do something :D
another way you can do nothing :(

color

if google translator was something close to decent translator you might "anger" me, but like this not really :D

Prey

ye right, I though russians dont have jobs

p.s. just for the record we havent failed on rpg, only reason we quit was cuz valdo and your party quited so there werent any eu partys left to kill, and killing russian partys is like killing npcs, no flame, no fun.
I wonder which ru parties have you killed since the big boys left the server while you were still struggling in pagans to hit 78

color

I wonder which ru parties have you killed since the big boys left the server while you were still struggling in pagans to hit 78
didnt bother to write down all the partys we've killed, it was like 2 years ago? I can recall the ones we had numerous fights with etozabey party, gutenmorgen party(untill they bought half of EX party's chars), extraquality party etc.
I wonder tho who u were there since you have so mucho information for us, guess either a fanboi or you couldnt pass lvl 70 like all the euro partys on this server besides us, satanko and valdo

anyway thanks to all the angry gamers I made for the free bumps u giving me

still lf stronk destro packs/archers/nukers

Last edited:

color

cumshot will need to get his zrangers working otherwise his handless russkies wont be able to get even near us

Cumshot

cumshot will need to get his zrangers working otherwise his handless russkies wont be able to get even near us
last 3 years i dont use any soft ;) so its why i left from rpg x3 zranger server.

nice try to leave bigwar :D

impulse

axaxaxaxaxa))))))))) color and his aladeens familly. wheres that supreme retard with all the bullsh1ts in his posts? lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Old 0
S Old 0
PandaloriaN Old 9
N Old 2
C Old 21

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom