Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Can not connect after update

Grinder

I usually open the game using Arion_x5_HighFiveUpdater, after todays update game crashes :

2014.3.21 13:32:06
CPU : GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 350 @ 2.27GHz @ 2261 MHz 2988MB RAM
Video : No Video
PosCode : LS1(273) 0:0:0 4/0 [1041]

System files might have been corrupted. Please try file check on LineageII Launcher.

I tryed enter the game using Arion_x5_HighFiveUpdater.exe and l2.exe even anty dd'os exe files, always the same crash ;/ I even reinstalled whole game and updated it using Arion_x5_HighFiveUpdater, same crash ... Someone may have idea what is wrong ? :) yday everything was fine :<

DeuX

Reboot the PC and update the graphic card drivers

afkscorp

Exactly the same problem here dunno what u guyz did to it but pls undo :) (uninstaled the game instaled the patch etc. tryed everything but it pups out the same eroor FIX FIX )

Ruller

Use Arion_x5_HighFiveUpdater.exe in L2 folder not in system.
2014.3.21 15:04:19
CPU : GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3632QM CPU @ 2.20GHz @ 2196 MHz 4095MB RAM
PosCode : LS1(273) 0:0:0 8/0 [521]

System files might have been corrupted. Please try file check on LineageII Launcher.

before i had no problems ... with conections

any solutions how to fix the problem ?

Grinder

Use Arion_x5_HighFiveUpdater.exe in L2 folder not in system.
I used Arion_x5_HighFiveUpdater.exe in L2 folder and l2.exe in system folder .... LOL :D

Reboot the PC and update the graphic card drivers
My drivers are up to date thanks to Asus Live Update but I will try to do it manually.

s1337

Banned
same shit here also ....
anyway donate shop is in that new upgrade?

katcom

Ty for report. All ok now
Not for me, i get 1 out of theese 2 errors the whole time
1. stuck at the you are currently logging in please wait a moment window.
2. I get to the window were i choose proxy, no matter of what proxy i choose i get dc.

I have tried, logging on thrue updater, thrue l2.exe, thrue the antiddos.exe and in general everything i have found in this forum

The only 2 things i havnt dunn so far is, format pc and the less drastic one, delete all and reinstall l2. Neither is an option due to bandwidth restrictions. I just cant download that amout of information on this network .

katcom

nothing? no one that can help me out?
i even uninstalled it all and hade to pay my provider for the extra 5gb to download all again and still i get dc after choosing proxy

katcom

how do i change ports? or actually what port should be open?
wrath works fine.

katcom

opened the ports on firewall, no difference, used l2 antibot all of it no difference

katcom

opened the ports ... nothing happened... this is getting really annoying :/ Wrath is totally dead soo id like to get in to the new one hehe

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E General Chat 17
D General Chat 44
D General Chat 3
D General Chat 0
M General Chat 0

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom