Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

The Gaming Thread

Sere

Dunno. I got to buy a new pc first :S after which i'll probably join the guild where most of the forum folk went.

Sere

OOC ? Haha, God forbid :D I'm looking forward to that game to relax, not to get irritated.
Bless looks a lot more fun, to me, than Arch Age. Unfortunately it's in some sort of Beta, and only in Korea as far as i can tell.

Here's a clip to give you some ideas on what could be fun to play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu281se5HTo (ArchAge ranks 3rd in this top)

Last edited:

Nystrom

I will check black desert .. when it's ready.

It's good that ArcheAge is around.

My list:
ArcheAge

BlackDesert
H1Z1 probably
Star Citizen
Everquest Next
Camelot Unchained

HellFire

4days till live. aww yes. On what server are you guys going to play ? and what class,I ended up being a ranger after combining those 3 skill set,I think it was that standard archer skillset,then shadowplay and songcraft or vitalism , don't remember,but the game is pretty damn awesome so far. Better than gw2 and it feels like they combined AION and Guild wars 2 and polished some things + added features and got a new game. It's great so far,hope they don't fuck up later on.

Last edited:

Astarteea

用該死的英語,你無聊的人

So what's so good about this Archeage?
It's a pvp oriented game. You can even kill your faction in some areas.. I haven't seen this in a game since L2. It has castle sieges (proper castle sieges, not the crap you see in GW2), open world pvp, pirating (the sea is huge)... But it also has elements of Farmville... You can actually have a farm and grow stuff. And the best gear comes from crafting, so you kinda have to work with a guild, or a few friends to get it.
Then there's an itsy bitsy tiny problem: you can't do much as a f2p. You barely have enough labor points to open coin purses, you cant own property, you wait in the login queue longer, you can't access the auction house, etc... At least you can buy your patron status with gold.

4days till live. aww yes. On what server are you guys going to play ? and what class,I ended up being a ranger after combining those 3 skill set,I think it was that standard archer skillset,then shadowplay and songcraft or vitalism , don't remember,but the game is pretty damn awesome so far. Better than gw2 and it feels like they combined AION and Guild wars 2 and polished some things + added features and got a new game. It's great so far,hope they don't fuck up later on.
I'm a healer, Cleric, to be precise. It's a pain to level, but I always do a raid invite wherever I go, to finish my quests easier. I could change at least one skill tree to lvl up easier, but I prefer to learn the class and see how I like playing it...
I haven't played AION, but I don't see anything from GW2 in this game... Also the game is pretty old and it didn't have much success in Korea.

JamesGoblin

I wanted to reply, but hey - I just noticed the dates...crickets and spiderweb...=)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GilGalad Miscellaneous 2
Bavanai Miscellaneous 42
Sere Miscellaneous 12

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom