Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Is Fortune Seeker a better DD than Archers/Daggers/Dread/Duelist? (PVE)

karka

Is Fortune Seeker dealing more damage than Archers/Dagers/Duelist/Dreadnaught to high HP targets (Raidboss/Zaken/Chamber)?

P.S. Considering that FS have light armor + dual daggers

Mkamaru

short answer: no

medium answer: you're half dagger / half warlord / half tank decent solo class

long answer :
they added back stab & deadly blow & dagger mastery (dual is 80+ also lucky strike ) , and a passive that adds 30% crit rate & some crit damage , problem is that your base stats isn't DPS-ish like other races , you're just a low damage dagger with high HP , also your lethal rate is lower than other rogue characters (incase of GC party) , also you have to sacrifice survival for damage , since you lose your heavy armor/shield & collector's exp , keep in mind that you need to use light armor if you're gonna use daggers in order for your dagger passive to take effect , but still a good dps overall , still not like full daggers archers
-but on other hand FS became very versatile since you can use swords , blunts/2h blunts , daggers & spears , that means you can hunt in alot of places with different monster resists.

idk really if cps would really need a FS for something other than spoiling stuff , that might be great

karka

I understand fact that spoiler won't be a DPS class, I just wanted to know if spoiler can be better DD for Raids, not for exping, so damage skills is not the factor here. Too bad that I can't find any stats calculator to check overall DPS with basic attacks.

br34k

By default, a spoiler isn't as good as other dds.

But, with haste trigger, +dex from dyes, dual daggers +4 and, in the end with an elegia set, it will get close. One advantage it has over other classes is the hp amount, which makes it easier to heal them in rb instances.

On a side note, a friend of mine and i used to do zaken solo with a spoiler and we would go 2 spoilers on normal freya (full support), which took 40-60 minutes (elegia heavy set and dual skull daggers). So, if stacked good, spoilers can be very efficient.

Last edited:

up4242

Are dwarves finally out of the pea-shooter tier? Yes
Do they hit as hard as other dedicated DDs? Nope. They do enough damage to warrant a party slot in PVE and some raids when nobody else is online, though especially when spoiling is very welcome in the DV and AL zones. The stab land rates are still quite low due to not having the same steroids and passives as dagger classes.

Their damage and lolstuns aren't that great in mass pvp when everyone is running full buffs and songs, though.

Last edited:

karka

Seriously. Are people reading what people are asking? Question is about DPS to Raids, not fking exping/pvp...

K

Kasownik

i see the only newbie question that if spoil is better DD than DD... kinda rethorical question. Dps at raid is not about stabs as you will be outta mana in a sec.

up4242

I drifted away. :p Their autos with daggers aren't that bad anymore, something like the damage of soulbreakers witouth FF or below other daggers.

As with everything else in this game, you can always be relevant if you have enough gear and epics, though. Just don't expect your spoiler to do anything close to destroyer or tyrant levels of dps. Also, a wolf is always nice to have.

Last edited:

karka

I drifted away. :p Their autos with daggers aren't that bad anymore, something like the damage of soulbreakers witouth FF or below other daggers.

As with everything else in this game, you can always be relevant if you have enough gear and epics, though. Just don't expect your spoiler to do anything close to destroyer or tyrant levels of dps. Also, a wolf is always nice to have.
In some terms tyrant is even better DPSer than Destro. This is why I asked to compare damage to other DDs who are not so powerful at Raids.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom