Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Why TOD tradable?

masumazu88

"1 Euro = 50 ToD, ToD is tradable."

Why is TOD tradable? That is not fun at all. If a player puts in this game alot of euros it could have all it wants, because it will have adena from selling TOD to people that farm for it. He will progress much faster than the others who wont buy TOD from online shop. This is not fck fair.

DarkJade

"1 Euro = 50 ToD, ToD is tradable."

Why is TOD tradable? That is not fun at all. If a player puts in this game alot of euros it could have all it wants, because it will have adena from selling TOD to people that farm for it. He will progress much faster than the others who wont buy TOD from online shop. This is not fck fair.
They will not change that. You have to understand that this is business. If they are tradable, more ppl will buy them.

S

Sensii

Actually, TODs being tradable is a very good thing. All people that can't pay for them will still have access to them. It helps and the server and the players :)

nuodemingas

in most of russians servers donations coins tradeable and thats good for all so my vote goes +1 for that

RockyLee

i agree with tradable tod`s ,but i hope server economy will be balanced.

xplt

ToD being tradable allows the "currency" time to get proper balance (or atleast increased balance) with money itself. Considering that in most cases time is inversely proportional to money (people with more money are the people with less time to play), this is a trade off where each type of player will be able to choose what suits him better. Adding to that, it will further increase server income wich im sure it's a nice perk to the server owners.

Last edited:

madlyinlove

i want to thx to all Staff for this ideea about TOD tradable; it is good for all ppls ,someone want to make adena in game and to much euros have? go and sell ingame ,if no,go farm farm farm ( keep srv alive pvp/farm/ activity) and buy tod, itz a perfect combination ,thx again!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P General Chat 14
D General Chat 1
D General Chat 2
F General Chat 2
A General Chat 2

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom