Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Fear/cancel/disarm

RockyLee

whats about this huge land rate? fear 1/2 ,cancel unbuff 5 buffs everytime in one shot,and this disarm lands 100%...

and it is normal that cancel skill to cancel buffs like pranah/enli/mana shield etc?

Last edited:

s1337

Banned
whats about this huge land rate? fear 1/2 ,cancel unbuff 5 buffs everytime in one shot,and this disarm lands 100%...

and it is normal that cancel skill to cancel buffs like pranah/enli/mana shield etc?
fear is far from 1/2, but is normal to land a bit.
u disarming -str toons with +30 disarm? ofc its 100%
cancel removes everything

welcome to l2off

RockyLee

i have str +5. i used everything for mental resist(antharas+beleth+talisman+buff) and i get 1/1 disarm.

ok,cancel remove everything,but 5 buffs everytime? i know is random between 1 and 5,but 5 100%

zeld974

full epic , skill +30 and you ask why?
land rate is based on skill lvl , on normal L2off not everyone have skill +15+ (= skill ~82+) that why you feel land rate is not big
for info
skill +0 = skill 74 land rate vs player 85? very low
skill +10 is ~= lvl79
etc....

RockyLee

ok,he have full epic,but i have too,shouldnt i have some protection?

RockyLee

as i said i have str+5 and still same shit 100% land rate. 44 str.

RockyLee

not chance +30,time +30. so why my trickster fear +30 time lands 1 of 10 and mages fear lands 1/2?

nuodemingas

Please go back in to ur l2j custom servers ok ?

Stre4

Well to clarify the mage fear i think is based off of their m atk so it should land more than the tricksters', same
goes for cancel - the more m atk the mage has the bigger the chance is to cancel and about
disarm well +30 time is skill lvl 85 so it should land pretty well on 85 lvl players even if its not chance enchanted.
Its like if you've played a warlord - the first time you get shockstomp it has insane land rate vs ppl your lvl
but the higher the players the lower the landrate.

RockyLee

so if u say mages cancel depends by their m.atk,that means depends by m. def of opponent.how do you explain that they are removing me 5 buffs when i have 8k m def?

AchYlek

so if u say mages cancel depends by their m.atk,that means depends by m. def of opponent.how do you explain that they are removing me 5 buffs when i have 8k m def?
You need check some retail video and after you can go cry

RockyLee

oh,yeah smartass. the thing is i never played retail and i dont rly know anything.
why donater was canceling me 2 buffs max on wrath on a fkin GH?

up4242

Fear is a mental attack and a magic attack which depends on enemy mdef. You can enchant it for time (or was it cost, I forgot) to increase the duration significantly. The reason it actually lands on stacked people is because all debuffs in HIGH5 have a hardcoded minimum of 10% chance and maximum of 90% chance. This means even frost bold can land on someone with hero aegis, full buffs and epics even if it only lasts 1 second... The only exception to this are the absolute debuffs (real target from trickster and stigma from SE). These will never fail unless the target has tMystic immunity from PP.

Cancel (and steal divinity) never fail, only the amount of taken buffs can be decreased by things like angelic icon(?), lion heart, arcane protection, etc. Cancel taks up to 5 buffs at once, steal divinity is up to 7. Note that it's possible to resist every single buff being taken if you have extreme resistances, but this will not happen often.

Disarm is not a mental attack (so epics, mental shield etc do nothing about it). The only thing that affects disarm landing are general debuff protection (like arcane protection/chant of spirit (?)) and the target's STR value. Warriors such as gladis and tyrants are noticeably harder to disarm than mages with -10 str dyes. This applies to both doombringer's disarm and gladi's weapon blockade.

Last edited:

TragiLafex

nothing new, rocke crying in every server forum, just leave him alone with his own problems

madlyinlove

the fear by mage it is ok, but the cancel rate all the time 5 5 5 5 5 5 it is not normaly, if any GM/Admin/Staf can check this situation/problem please, in the rest haters dont reply non-sense explication (cause u play mage's) , the cancel need to land between 1-5 not all the time 5, so if some from the staff can check this situation i think manny ppls will be gratefull,thx , vote the server!:)

up4242

the fear by mage it is ok, but the cancel rate all the time 5 5 5 5 5 5 it is not normaly, if any GM/Admin/Staf can check this situation/problem please, in the rest haters dont reply non-sense explication (cause u play mage's) , the cancel need to land between 1-5 not all the time 5, so if some from the staff can check this situation i think manny ppls will be gratefull,thx , vote the server!:)
I don't have the beta client, but can you run some tests with cancel against someone with angelic icon, arcane protection and things like that? Also, steal divnity should have an identical behaviour, see if that works too. All buff cancels start taking buffs from the end of the row (so dances, songs first etc).

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom