Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

client start problem

Mainpowa

hi, i played during the beta and tested what i needed, my friends did the same
some hours ago there was the update i updated my client and now everytime i start the game (on updater, l2.exe or ddos one) the game gives the small window of l2 startup and then flashes a small black DOS window and shuts down with no errors. i know its still a bit soon to be reporting this but my friends updated and theyr client seems ok they even can select the server but they cant enter.
i reinstalled the game 3 times alrdy restarted pc and all, error persists.

seby92o

i have the same issue
after the small windows of l2 pop up, the game is shuting down and i cant start the game

daimonass

Same here... I update, but can't loand login page... Just gone precces l2.exe

Mainpowa

shield.exe doesnt even start at all...

and i added all .exes to firewall exceptions and still nothing

Last edited:

HellFire

Same here,fresh client install,no matter what I do client won't start,why did you have to over complicate things though,imagine how many people won't be able to connect,I couldn't give a damn about some DDOS,and that popup message EN/RU/BR is annoying as fu-

KANE

+1.........

Linch

Same problem. Without old file (nwindow.dll) client will not start on W8.

Ruller

im with windows 8 and on beta everything was perfect ... and now everything is facked up

karlitos

I tryed to enter with l2.exe and i could (10m ago) and then i update and now i cant enter ( i have w8)

Linch

im with windows 8 and on beta everything was perfect ... and now everything is facked up
Same. With old nwindow.dll your client will work, but w/o shieldext so you'll not connect to server. :\

Last edited:

Kalashnikov

The same problem here. After click on Start in updater game dosn't open, just a window with error that shield.exe and l2.exe stop working :<

Something goes wrong with files -,-

Fix it! :-(

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom