Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Serious competition

UMAD

color cant win vs russkies in pvps so serbar dead and no flames((( go fraps upload some pvp videos and there will be flame but oh wait u cant win single pvp 9v9 so bad,color tactics wait till infrared dominate serv for 1-2 months sell items then quit and he will start spamming on the forum lf 9vs9 no competition))))

s1337

Banned
color cant win vs russkies in pvps so serbar dead and no flames((( go fraps upload some pvp videos and there will be flame but oh wait u cant win single pvp 9v9 so bad,color tactics wait till infrared dominate serv for 1-2 months sell items then quit and he will start spamming on the forum lf 9vs9 no competition))))
cool story.did u make 70lvl yet, cuz it seems u have no idea whats going on in the highlvl zones.

UMAD

yeah thats the truth,show fraps or stream oh wait u cant fraps coz u never win and u dont stream coz u afraid to show how u lose every single pvp vs decent groups or u avoid the pvp,the only guy that streamed pvps is meh but too bad he quited coz thats what his cp is doing on every server he plays he is pve whore no skill.

color

clueless much)) stopped streaming cuz some1 was ddosing me, and fraps dont worry there will be a movie just to lazy to make it now, so far we lost 1 time to Hala party won like 2 or 3 times, other partys from IR tempest fking die instatly))

s1337

Banned
yeah thats the truth,show fraps or stream oh wait u cant fraps coz u never win and u dont stream coz u afraid to show how u lose every single pvp vs decent groups or u avoid the pvp,the only guy that streamed pvps is meh but too bad he quited coz thats what his cp is doing on every server he plays he is pve whore no skill.
there are only 4-5 grps at server which offer proper pvp's, rest is either 10sec pvp or pr'ing the moment they see us, but ur simply clueless.

aYo_flashbackz

so far we lost 1 time to Hala party won like 2 or 3 times, other partys from IR tempest fking die instatly))
u have to know that archer pt in IR vanity/Epitaphy against whom ur dying constantly it's not a Hala grp.

vanidad

clueless much)) stopped streaming cuz some1 was ddosing me, and fraps dont worry there will be a movie just to lazy to make it now, so far we lost 1 time to Hala party won like 2 or 3 times, other partys from IR tempest fking die instatly))
yeah im sure you have sooo much content of sieges tw and daily pvp that your hard drive is overflowing
be real come back to the world , we are in 2014 if you didnt knew aloooo

s1337

Banned
u have to know that archer pt in IR vanity/Epitaphy against whom ur dying constantly it's not a Hala grp.
had 3 pvp's vs u, lost one fair and square, other one was u ganking half boxed flaged pty during night u count that, and the third u failed to gank us and died for 20sec.

Last edited:

nuodemingas

Really these randoms never give up with their bullshits get some info about ppl then post . Meh in every server with his pack were good (not like the rest cps of clan ) just here against infrareds who invested their time/money more was hard . He not quited he banned will be now 1 side servidor .

aYo_flashbackz

had 3 pvp's vs u, lost one fair and square, other one was u ganking half boxed flaged pty during night u count that, and the third u failed to gank us and died for 20sec.
i was informed but still had doubts, now i see that u guys are rly good in exciting stories.

Chaparrito

lol these guys are living in a dream..

s1337

Banned
i was informed but still had doubts, now i see that u guys are rly good in exciting stories.
mby i wasnt online? except 1 pvp at drakoses and 2 in mos we met somewhere else?
we can go do some 9v9's this days if ur up to it.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Flames & War 1