Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

PvP Event!

IzDevka

party setups/char's nicknames will be determined and constant during whole tournament?

Cumshot

same question, can i change members depending on opponents?

and 2nd - I hear something about new Rewards in Announcements (5000 ToD for 1st place), this is right?

GfM

PL nick: LordPaster
alternate : GfM1337

Last edited:

GfM

For the second time is not the required number of participants. Maybe you reworked the rules? And also make awards more valuable.
btw: ban transformations cp potions and bres kill interest pvp
Really worth a ban only heroic weapons/skills and offparty buff.
Just prizes can be done more or less unique game values​​. Maybe not as grand epics like Valakas and Antharas, but something interesting than just TODs.

GfM

People still need to work for items, many of them don't have SA on vesper weapon or vesper weapons ...
Registered 3 party because people are not satisfied with the rules, and not because someone is not got boost.

Iluvatar

If I understand correctly, the setups with only one cardinal are dissatisfied with the ban of the blessed resurrection scrolls. I believe we can agree with the idea of a certain number of bres per match. As well as talismans. Allowing transformations outside those attained by level 80 subclasses, seems a little too much. The general consensus is that we would like to see pvp, not Anakim slaughter (or other fighter transformations of which advantages I might not be aware at the moment). As for CP potions, allowing them raises the problem of third party programs.

So let's assume for a moment that the ban regarding bres and talismans would be lifted, how many other parties would join? I'm asking respective PLs to share their position.

GfM

If I understand correctly, the setups with only one cardinal are dissatisfied with the ban of the blessed resurrection scrolls. I believe we can agree with the idea of a certain number of bres per match. As well as talismans. Allowing transformations outside those attained by level 80 subclasses, seems a little too much. The general consensus is that we would like to see pvp, not Anakim slaughter (or other fighter transformations of which advantages I might not be aware at the moment). As for CP potions, allowing them raises the problem of third party programs.

So let's assume for a moment that the ban regarding bres and talismans would be lifted, how many other parties would join? I'm asking respective PLs to share their position.
transforms+bres+talimans it's good +++

IzDevka

For the second time is not the required number of participants. Maybe you reworked the rules? And also make awards more valuable.
btw: ban transformations cp potions and bres kill interest pvp
Really worth a ban only heroic weapons/skills and offparty buff.
Just prizes can be done more or less unique game values​​. Maybe not as grand epics like Valakas and Antharas, but something interesting than just TODs.
transforms+bres+talimans it's good +++
+ from me
Party with 1 cardinal without Veil Master transforms, without sub transforms - is a meat. Setups suggest some items which they can use.
I see 4 rly important conditions in my opinion:
1. No Anakim / Zaken transforms
2. No Hero skills / weapons
3. No wards / clan skills
4. No QHP

Last edited:

GfM

+ from me
Party with 1 cardinal without Veil Master transforms, without sub transforms - is a meat. Setups suggest some items which they can use.
I see 4 rly important conditions in my opinion:
1. No Anakim / Zaken transforms
2. No Hero skills / weapons
3. No wards / clan skills
4. No QHP
просто заигнорил))

Profeus

People still need to work for items, many of them don't have SA on vesper weapon or vesper weapons ...
As said earlier, for a fair event, my suggestion is the creation of a server "mirror" where the registered teams will be created with your specific classes in the inscription from each team record with +0 items, basics SA, all in the same level and with +0 skills.

Just my opnion, every1 know that i dont play in Airon (i play in dex 3x Glory Days), the reason is only help with ideas.

Cya.

GfM

As said earlier, for a fair event, my suggestion is the creation of a server "mirror" where the registered teams will be created with your specific classes in the inscription from each team record with +0 items, basics SA, all in the same level and with +0 skills.

Just my opnion, every1 know that i dont play in Airon (i play in dex 3x Glory Days), the reason is only help with ideas.

Cya.
if you accept this rules and play on glory days, u can pay for registation on allmighty championship and not to post there offers like this
ps: sorry for my english

Profeus

if you accept this rules and play on glory days, u can pay for registation on allmighty championship and not to post there offers like this
ps: sorry for my english
I think both airon as dex 3x are the same community...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K General Chat 8
S General Chat 0
Q General Chat 2
O General Chat 5
S General Chat 1

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom