Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Donation Shop v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teqi

you closed previous topic, also talked only about runes, while zkb said (and it's true) who cares about those.. but what about c grade items
are we cosplaying some x-files where the truth never can be revealed?

ZeniT

nonsense. if u have some money, u can farm FoG ~from saturday night already.

Yrzr

"In debate : Dear players, for Lionna x7 world we set a limit for one client game LineageII per PC.

At the request of the players, we have introduced a special item in the game. When buying it, you can increase the number of windows from one computer.

How it works?
After you use Additional Box (double mouse click) - your account(where you activa this item) will not count as an window.
It doesn't have timer (restriction removed forever to this account ).
Each account where this item was activated, automaticale become "unlimited" so the most voracious players can run as many windows as they will be needed."

Does this mean i have to pay to dualbox?im asking cause im never 100%sure what the russian are trying to say in any of theyr posts

Catalin

in debate . we got many mails about adding 1 acc per pc to make buffers and parties as in old time .

coders found that idea in the middle

ShArKy

"In debate : Dear players, for Lionna x7 world we set a limit for one client game LineageII per PC.

At the request of the players, we have introduced a special item in the game. When buying it, you can increase the number of windows from one computer.

How it works?
After you use Additional Box (double mouse click) - your account(where you activa this item) will not count as an window.
It doesn't have timer (restriction removed forever to this account ).
Each account where this item was activated, automaticale become "unlimited" so the most voracious players can run as many windows as they will be needed."

Does this mean i have to pay to dualbox?im asking cause im never 100%sure what the russian are trying to say in any of theyr posts
I'm not sure atm, maybe i didn't understand right... i will ask them one more time.

Euphoria

THEN PLS DO ONLY1 PER PC WITHOUT FUCKING DONATE BOXES! or this server only for donators?

Teqi

passive skill protector lv9999

ontopic: yet nothing about where was this c grd donateshop announced, will it remain etc. Can't just say straight? I don't get it

Last edited:

ZeniT

some weeks ago GMs said dont worry about hard exp boost donation, no p2w anymore

now 3 days before opening what can we see? it is able to buy full items on low rate
now pay for additional box too

i am dissapointed

ggwp

Last edited:

Smashhh

u really want to make a long succesfull server? then remove the donation box for another window/in fact let only 1 char/pc,maybe then u will bring back the players who actually play a pp/se/ee etc

Z

zkb

Read again server description and owners. No defo here

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

zkb

[video=youtube;DWkiWtqgOWc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWkiWtqgOWc[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P General Chat 3
G General Chat 1